Kentucky Derby

I am not sure which I know less about, horses or women. I bet on the derby and my horses finished 13-17-19-did not finish or 20. My tri-fectas were 1-10-19 and 1-7-8. And too think my dad was a bookie. Hope someone out there won good money.
for trifectas you need the winner #5 on top...
or in a box with the 2nd and 3rd horses...in a 20 horse field there are 6840 combinations of 3 numbers...
for trifectas you need the winner #5 on top...
or in a box with the 2nd and 3rd horses...in a 20 horse field there are 6840 combinations of 3 numbers... Originally Posted by stevepar
I posted the finish order of the horses I picked. My horses in the tri-fecta were 5-10-15 and 5-6-17. I know how to bet, but not how to pick a horse.
Didn't feel like driving out to the Meadows on Saturday by myself. Had USA Today and picked my horses Friday night. Wanted to key the 5 and the 14 to win with the 1,17,15, 20, and 11 with the 1,17,15,20,and 11. Watched the race with my friend and almost had a coronary. I was hoping 11 didn't come in but of course he did. I'll never get over it. For about $250 I could have had 83k. Used to play at Ladbroke in West Mifflin but they had to close it because it was too convenient. I'm framing my paper and hanging it in a prominent place in my house so I never forget how I fucked up. My friend was sick too because he always takes a piece of my wagers.