Beautiful lingerie

Hey everyone I’m naomi Parker . Here’s mine lingerie pics😉
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 1B3078CC-2341-46C3-AF5D-E4DAAD2E80BA.jpeg (91.5 KB, 548 views) File Type: jpeg 1291840D-98D4-4C1F-9D6F-9178287AC434.jpeg (120.9 KB, 547 views)
Hey everyone I’m naomi Parker . Here’s mine lingerie pics�� Originally Posted by PrettyFreckles
WOW!!!!!
From the velvet box
Attached Images File Type: jpeg FFF11514-1855-44D5-A9F5-CE07FF8D01F0.jpeg (97.4 KB, 542 views)
I love Honey Birdette Lingerie 🥰 Originally Posted by Chanelle Banks
You have great taste.
You have great taste. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
Thank you 💋
lets keep this going why not
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_1007.jpg (773.9 KB, 472 views)
I absolutely love getting dressed up that is my favorite part looking sexy for you!
Lingerie is hot AF! A long time ago, when I was dating, and completely oblivious to a women's signs. I had a friend and we would occasionally go out to dinner.

One night at dinner she suggested we be more than friends. While out at dinner, someone made her feel uncomfortable, and she asked me to walk her back to her place.

I agreed and she invited me in. The place was a mess and I was concerned about where I was going to sit. She set me down at her dinning room table and said, I'll be right back. She changed in to lacy chemise and walked back out in her stilletos.

At that point it hit me, this was going to be a fun night.
Amazing post. Moshe Strugano loves your thread
i luv pink and purple lingerie and bra& panty sets on women!
ladies yall are HOT!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 94239D66-1BB5-4ED9-A807-A76643775E93.jpeg (36.1 KB, 245 views)
I love sheer...
I just love sexy lingerie from brands like Honey Birdette now sold in the US
also AP was good. I really appreciate the fabulous look and fit of those brands.
This Valentines Day I was spoiled by these as surprises. Thanks.

Tiffany Champagne
Insta: tiffany_champagne
www.tiffanychampagne.com

Just got this yesterday. Super excited to wear it to an orgy tomorrow ^_^
Like wrapping Christmas presents. Did you get that locally or by mail?
Thank you for sharing!