HELLLP!!

Golf33232003 sent me a pm request and txted with me all afternoon and evening yesterday and we were to meet up at 1 pm today and I have not heard anything!
He will not reply to any of my txt and we txted ALL Day yesterday so I am concerned that something's wrong!

Please let me know if he turns up and that he is ok! I know it couldn't be a no call no show again could it? Yet again?
I see what you did there lol ..
*golf clap*
NCNS is something to be frowned upon and it is not cool. Works both ways for guys and gals. Time is valuable to everyone.
NCNS is something to be frowned upon and it is not cool. Works both ways for guys and gals. Time is valuable to everyone. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Agreed.

I would NEVER do that to the girl in your avatar
Was this in the Pensacola area? Maybe he didn't save enough lunch money or spent his little cash on booze?? This area is just full of poor guys ya know ... So much that it can "single handedly cheapen a provider into poverty." Better contact President Obama about this.
Ikr!
Rather than that I'm just approving newbies! Already rectified that issue!

But thank ya for the suggestion!
Was this in the Pensacola area? Maybe he didn't save enough lunch money or spent his little cash on booze?? This area is just full of poor guys ya know ... So much that it can "single handedly cheapen a provider into poverty." Better contact President Obama about this. Originally Posted by pjonesfl
LOL. awesome call back sir.
Also forgot to mention that mr " golf" setup 2 makeup visits.. Same result. But make me the drama. It's cool.
Dixie
don't know what went down with Golf.... but, as you seem to be saying .... we tell it like it is... then we move on.. Clearly you have.... go girl !!
Hey I'll looking forward to seeing you real soon doll
I did mention to her to call out some of the Eccie folks that have been wasting her time. Folks need to realize that this business is how full time providers earn their living. Nobody would like it if someone messed with there livelihood. Hopefully this thread would cut down on that. Just remember folks life does happen but be respectful of each other time.
I did mention to her to call out some of the Eccie folks that have been wasting her time. Folks need to realize that this business is how full time providers earn their living. Nobody would like it if someone messed with there livelihood. Hopefully this thread would cut down on that. Just remember folks life does happen but be respectful of each other time. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
This thread is incredibly ironic to me.....