I will be in PC this week....

how about a meet-n-greet at the nugget this week? Put some faces to some of the names on here, get a few of the ladies to join us. I know I'm gonna need some female companionship. Any thoughts?
ok, never mind. I'll just go the Nugget by myself.
well did ya go and have fun sugar??
Give me a couple of day's heads up, and I will gladly meet you at the Nugget to talk shop. Unfortunately, this is the one week where I can't go. Check your PMs.
What was the verdict on the Nugget? My last experience got me a little upset I'm would rather save up a little coin for providers then wasting in on stripers who only tease.
gonna try next week.
Rabbit and I visited the Nugget together a couple of months ago. It was an okay experience from mingling with the girls. I'm up for meeting with Night Shift and Rabbit if everyone wants to go. There's one girl I've been seeing there, but I don't think she is an extras OTC type of girl. There is one girl who is on Seeking Arrangement that is a dancer at the club. I'm interested in seeing if she is still dancing. She might be someone to approach.
Cpal I'm willing to give the Nugget another try, very interested in this SA girl your talking about. I'm very tempted to go to Tampa and meet with this one stripper that I know does extras but Tampa is a good drive to knock a bucket list item off.
Hell, I'd like to do a meet n' greet. Maybe sometime in Pensacola.
I think a meet and greet would be great .. I travel between pcola and Nola... Anyplace would be nice to put a face with a handle., shake a hand a make a friend !!
Ok were all meeting at the Nugget and Cpal is paying for the dances
I'm game!
Cpal I'm willing to give the Nugget another try, very interested in this SA girl your talking about. I'm very tempted to go to Tampa and meet with this one stripper that I know does extras but Tampa is a good drive to knock a bucket list item off. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Can you PM me details? I'm down there a couple times a year on average
Ok were all meeting at the Nugget and Cpal is paying for the dances Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Awesome, that Cpal is a great guy.
Ok were all meeting at the Nugget and Cpal is paying for the dances Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
rabbit you have the drinks also right? Lol!