Are mods backed up?

Hey guys, I submitted a review 6 days ago on 4/19. In the past it's been typically 1-2 days to get approval but my review is still showing pending moderation

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2037915

Thanks
Perhaps you didn't include enough data? Aren't you supposed to say where you found the lady, like the name of the parlor or an ad site? All you have listed is a phone number, nor did you indicate the type of appointment. I imagine they approve the "easy ones" with all blanks filled in first. A link to something is usually necessary, and all questions answered on the form, as I understand the publicly-stated review requirements, but maybe massage and spas reports differ? I notice your recent reviews lack such info, but you still got credit for them?
It still says "under review". I've gotten credit for every one except one which was because I didn't include a phone number, and I was sent a PM from a mod saying why. From what I understand for Spa's we are supposed to provide the provider name, which spa, and basic contact info and location without giving an exact address. Make it easy to find but not too easy. I also give a pretty detailed ROS
Maybe it's the lack of paragraphs.
Mod trying to read it ends up going fuck it, I'll get back to it later.
ijs
Perhaps you didn't include enough data? Aren't you supposed to say where you found the lady, like the name of the parlor or an ad site? All you have listed is a phone number, nor did you indicate the type of appointment.....
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
He said where he found the lady.....Awesome Massage

He listed the parlor.....Awesome Massage

He listed the phone number

The type of appointment?.....it was a massage.....in a strip mall AMP.

What more do you want?.....DNA?

click 281-392-9357
Done
He said where he found the lady.....Awesome Massage

He listed the parlor.....Awesome Massage

He listed the phone number

The type of appointment?.....it was a massage.....in a strip mall AMP.

What more do you want?.....DNA?

click 281-392-9357 Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Oops, sorry, my apologies for the misunderstanding. I thought the OP was using "Awesome" as an adjective in the title describing the Katy-area service. Didn't see any name in the body of the critique, and when I looked up the phone number (Google wasn't accessible for me at the time and I was utilizing another, evidently wonkier, search engine) it came back with "Hung T Massage Therapy," appropriately humorous moniker for a spa, don't you think?
"Are mods backed up?"
Wouldn't know that is a medical question and it's against forum guidelines to speculate on another members medical condition.
Maybe they are on holiday or at a mod-con.
"Are mods backed up?"
Wouldn't know that is a medical question and it's against forum guidelines to speculate on another members medical condition. Originally Posted by looking2havefun
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Lol. Thanks. As soon as I posted this I received my PA the next day.
Yep got my PA today too.