Going to be in town for one night

I am going to be in Des Moines on the night of April 24 (tomorrow night). I don't know anyone in the city, but would like to have someone join me at my hotel. As my name implies, I am from Kansas City. I have used several providers here, and, more recently, was in Dallas last week and used the services of AngelaS in Dallas. In fact, my wife joined me and we had a threesome for the first time. She knows about the hobby, but except for last week when she agreed to meet with AngelaS, she doesn't want to know anything else about it. So, if you are a provider in Des Moines (I will be at a hotel in Urbandale it seems) and would like to get together tomorrow night, please PM me. I might not be able to get back until tomorrow afternoon, but we can text then. On a low budget, but not cheap (lol)

KCAbdan

I should mention that I am in my mid 50's, and I love the women of all age, young and old.
What type of provider are you interested in spending time with...GFE, PSE, etc.?

Search Des Moines showcases and see if anyone sparks your interest, then shoot them a PM