Screw the shutdown and default

Let's argue about something really important.

Is Chica's avatar hotter than mine?

Is Chica's avatar hotter than mine? Originally Posted by timpage
I'm going with your avatar.

They look real.
Two fucking queers jerking off with each other;;;;

To quote ExNyr.........

"Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money, tranny fucker."

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...45&postcount=5

To quote ExNyr.........

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...45&postcount=5 Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Fuck off Whirly.
Tell it to ExNyer; he is the one who maintains if you don't have reviews your must be gay.
It's not an easy choice for me. I'd have to see more pics!

Looks like Timpage's has a natural pair, but (unlike most guys) I have something of a preference for perky B-cups. CC's girl looks like she's got slender, toned arms and a nice midsection -- a couple of things that tend to do it for me. So given the limited information available, I'd go with the latter. (But wouldn't be surprised to find myself in the minority!)

Fuck off Whirly. Originally Posted by timpage
+1

Doesn't the guy have some more whining to do in that other thread? You know, about the "injustice" of his little buddy's ban?
There is no doubt that Chica's chick has got some kick-ass abs.

<<<<<<<But, those are some major yabo's dude.
Tell it to ExNyer; he is the one who maintains if you don't have reviews your must be gay. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Stir shit elsewhere you fucking punk.

We're havin' a serious discussion here and you're fucking it up.
This needs to be done by poll. I don't know how to set one up though.....
  • CJ7
  • 10-15-2013, 03:09 PM
my answer is YES !

didn't exactly project my intended meaning ..let me make this perfectly clear

YES

its a tie

Is Chica's avatar hotter than mine? Originally Posted by timpage
No freakin way!!!
There is no doubt that Chica's chick has got some kick-ass abs.

<<<<<<<But, those are some major yabo's dude. Originally Posted by timpage
Yes, indeed they are! The lady looks like she's fairly slender, too -- much more so than most women carrying such a pair.

But they're a bit bigger than I prefer. (That's why I said I might be in the minority on this one!)

All of this reminds me of a discussion I had with a couple of friends many years ago. One of us wondered out loud whether our personal body-type preferences may have been at least partially set by our first really memorable experience(s).

For me, it involved a very toned 5' 5", 115-lb. B-cup type. She just set me on fire sexually!

And I've preferred that body type ever since.
  • CJ7
  • 10-15-2013, 04:10 PM
Yes, indeed they are! The lady looks like she's fairly slender, too -- much more so than most women carrying such a pair.

But they're a bit bigger than I prefer. (That's why I said I might be in the minority on this one!)

All of this reminds me of a discussion I had with a couple of friends many years ago. One of us wondered out loud whether our personal body-type preferences may have been at least partially set by our first really memorable experience(s).

For me, it involved a very toned 5' 5", 115-lb. B-cup type. She just set me on fire sexually!

And I've preferred that body type ever since. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
yup, I'm still a mental slave to a 5'4" 115 lb Cheerleader form the University of Alabama ... its been 35 years ... we joked about Roll Tide

To quote ExNyr.........

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...45&postcount=5 Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Let's see.

Timpage and I are talking about hot babes in avatars and you think that is queer.

Yeah, that makes sense from a pansy like you. You can't get a hard-on unless you are posting "I hate Obama" rants. No wonder you post them multiple times.

There is a reason you are called "Whirlagay".
Tell it to ExNyer; he is the one who maintains if you don't have reviews your must be gay. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I have another rule:

If you post in a thread that asks posters to pick which one of two chicks is hotter and you DON'T make a pick, then you are gay.

If you post multiple times in the thread and you STILL still don't pick a chick (like you haven't), then you are a screaming Nancy, bone-smuggling, limp-wristed, queer-as-a-$3-bill homo. Or "Whirlagay" for short.

You are the ONLY person to post a reply and NOT choose between the two avatars.