I am sooooo sorry

I have to cancel this upcoming weeks tour. To all those who scheduled I truly regret not being able to come meet you.

About 3:30am Aug 10th my home was hit by a tornado. A good amount of damages inside and out. It took my carport on the south side and ripped it clean off, taking a portion of the room and depositing it in the tree to the north east, Porch roof as well out in a tree, tore into my horse trailer, LOTS of inside water damage.

Physically I could do the tour as kids, animals and my self were not harmed, how ever mentally and emotionally I can't.

For any of those I owe I will spend my life getting you repaid.

Right now I just don't know what we are doing or where we are going if the land lord doesn't fix this place. There was no insurance at all.

Until my life is settled again I'm stepping back from the hobby to deal with this.
Oh my gosh, that's terrible. We'll miss your stop in Abilene. Take care of you and yours. Completely understandable!!
DWV
Things can be replaced... yes it may take time...

Life cannot be... I am thankful that you and all of your are safe and well.

Take care!
No need to be sorry. You need to take care of yourself before us.
Like other's have said, please take care of you and yours during this time!
Anyone willing to join me in forming a work party to help THT out? A little physical support with the moral support?