Assembly Line ...

I had an interesting experience that I thought I would share, and feel free to share your input as well.

Recently I scheduled an appointment with a traveler so that we could spend some time together. As luck would have it I was running a couple of minutes late and so I let her know. She made the statement that she had another appointment at the top of the next hour.

That got me to thinking. It was obvious that I wasn't going to get the whole hour that I had planned, that our visit might have been rushed, and that she would have been watching the clock to make sure to get me out so that her two visitors wouldn't have met at the door. Well, a therapist sees you for about 50 minutes and sends you on your way, so maybe there is a correlation.

I would hope a lady would spend some time freshening up between visitors, but with a schedule like this it would be a little difficult I assume. I prefer low-volume providers.

I made the decision not to keep that appointment because of the listed concerns.

You done the right thing.
You done the right thing. Originally Posted by Tenzil
Absolutely! You would have been cut short and rushed OR the next guy would be the one that gets no answer after showing up at the first call location. She obviously had them circling and waiting for the runway to clear that day.

No Thanks!
Too close for my comfort. I would have bailed also.
I try to avoid high volume providers,