so sorry W Texas.....

I am not getting good response so I am cancelling my West Texas tour.

I apologize but that is a long way to come..........I have to go where I can do best at financially.{maybe next year I will try again}
that freaking bites, I have waited for two years and cancel great....
We have to look within Tex. Dallas is the fourth lady I am aware of that has recently either cancelled or aborted a WTX tour due to lack of prebooks and cancellations.

A good thread on this topic just started on the national board http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=287253
The national thread is more about ncns after pre-booking or during a tour. I understand if an advance post is met with a lack of pre-booking why a provider would not come way out here to WT. Amarillo is much like EP - the end of the line on either side. We have a little advantage east and west for some who travel through here anyway either Denver to Dallas, or Albuquerque to Oklahoma. They should stop and take their chances with even one pre-book. Most of the travelling providers here tell me that if they have at least 2 pre-books they will go ahead and make the trip because most appointments are with much shorter notice. It is expensive to travel, though, and if I have pre-booked I may cancel and reschedule same trip if my schedule changes, but if I have to cancel after they have arrived in town I feel I owe them to pay for most if not all of the cost of their time. Just my .02 but do not have the same obligation for local regulars unless I know they went to an expense of an incall to meet me - then same rules apply.
I am really sorry and sad that I had to do this.......I have a gas guzzling truck and that is a long ways "out of my way" to hit West Texas...I really wanted to come but have to have sufficient prebookings or interest to make it worth it.....yes I love what I do,but I have to look at my tours financially too.{It would have cost me about a grand to make the trip---food/gas/hotels/etc}

I regret this ,but I had no other choice! Please accept my apology guys!!! I still love West Texas
Then why do all the other providers love West Texas so much...hmmm?
i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any way i can get it
T
Tbrowning---I guess it is called luck of the draw...lol
yep ...just my F'N luck...or lack there of.
TX9401....me too...been waiting for a solid year now!
part of it was when she chaged her dates she moved into
a time period I could not hobby...so I must give her credit.
Se La Vie
I really did want to come...I had to change dates because of lack of requests.....but since I have changed different towns,I am getting close to booking up in those places....I just have to go where it is more beneficial

Like I said...Luck of the draw.....I just left Shreveport and did REALLY well,where alot of girls who were there same time were complaining they were not getting any interest.

I do love west Texas guys and really wanted to meet yall....but it is a long ways to go and I do not want to go broke and not be able to make it back home.....{.lol }