Strange, scary email from a random email. Has any girls gotten them too?

Hey all,

So I know I haven't post anything here for a while first cause I'm retired and second cause I never really was a compulsive poster. Anyway, so as I was checking my emails the other day I noticed a stange one from Tq Media <jr*t***@gmail.com>; saying the following:

Content of email removed. From our Forum Guidelines#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. - Matador

I mean, has anyone gotten this before?

I thought it was pretty crazy, oh well just wondering if I'm the only one on this people's list.

Anyway, have a great weekend kiddos!

XOXO
Nina
Id be interested in knowing what that says if you would like to share in PM
Hi Nina,

Was it one of those "you're a prostitute and going to hell" type of brimstone, severe Christian right etc., e-mail?

I've gotten a few that included the above and also had Bible verses to support their stance.

If this is the general type of e-mail that you're speaking of, didn't see your original post before it was augmented, I recently have received two of them.

Both were disturbing and both were deleted.

Always,
Elisabeth

P.S. And I seriously doubt that we're going to be burning in a hellish eternal flame.
Remember, if you go to hell do not let the taint get burned.
Remember, if you go to hell do not let the taint get burned. Originally Posted by pyramider
In hell, there is no taint.
Please make a come-back from retirement...PLEASE??
In hell, there is no taint. Originally Posted by still-asleep

That is just wrong ... Blessed Tebow please forgive the unbelievers.