KORI - National Babe of Texas

Borrowing from the Chevy Ads on the Natl truck of Texas - the Silverado Ad's on TV, Tori is the "National Babe of Texas". She is a Texas Treasure. I think she is the most sexy, sultry, classy babe I have ever been with. If you have met her - you know what I'm talking about. Simply stated, A "she - wolf" Tigress that will give you the best ride ever.
Fuckin' A post a picture!
Kori? Tori? Who are you talking about?
I don't see a review of either girl from you.
Kind of hard to have a "National" of anything for a specific state...

Also, What are your rates for posting ads? You may be over charging as your not very good at it.
Please either allow the ladies to post their own threADs or learn how to do it so it's not so blatant.
I agree, Pro.....this is so confusing......wtf
If she's so great, why haven't you reviewed her?
I think the MODS need to step in on this one....

Just sayin....

TT
It is not an AD when you can't even tell which girl he is promoting. The guy is no Don Draper.
Kori? Tori? Who are you talking about?
I don't see a review of either girl from you. Originally Posted by Prolongus
My money is on Tori, she's only one I know that will cause an outburst like this and based on the spontaneous and pointless use of this thread..I would say that the patient is still under post dramatic stress, .))
Going by a few reviews and drooling over her pics Tori is most definitely my guess as well. A girl like that will make a guy have an American Pie type of accident. Haha
THANKS BABY FOR THE SWEET COMMENT CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!

MAYBE SOME OF THE REST OF CAN COME EXPEIRENCE HOW SULTRY AND CLASSY I CAN BE!!
I agree that she is great and would be a WK if I were not a mod but the OP of this ThreAD should recvieve a vacation, points or a warning for wasting bandwidth.