Did I Hear TACOS??

I Tasty Tacos and always have to have it when I visit. But time for a change I think. lol
What is WDSM/Clive known for when it comes to food? Any hole in the wall places? Now those tend to be the best ones, but then again I might be wrong. lol
Point me to the HOT spots!!
There is a food truck parked in the parking lot of the World Liquor & Tobacco store on 86th street. Great tacos and on Wed. they have $1 pork tacos...amazing. I grew up in Los Angeles, I know a good taco when I taste one...=)
Very nice.... I can swing by Tasty Tacos and bring some to you. Just let me know when you’re hungry! ������
You plan on making a trip to the Quad Cities sometime for tacos?
There is a food truck parked in the parking lot of the World Liquor & Tobacco store on 86th street. Great tacos and on Wed. they have $1 pork tacos...amazing. I grew up in Los Angeles, I know a good taco when I taste one...=) Originally Posted by almostgeek
Thank you! Since I will be around Wed I am soo going to check these things out! Oh you have to know Tacos growing up in LA!! he he
You plan on making a trip to the Quad Cities sometime for tacos? Originally Posted by skeetdog2017
Not sure if I will get back that away. Always a funny place to have fun in. But if I do, I will make sure to let you know.
Its Tuesday!!!!
Machine Shed is yummy

Have fun sexy
Machine Shed's Pot Roast style hot sandwich omg ...

Tacos try El Fogon in WDSM, Maria's Mexican Food in Clive & WDSM OR try out Pancheros Mexican Grill (i've only gone to their Urbandale and WDSM locations) .