what a life

this is the life drinks battery operated toys and jacuzzi tub not to mention the perfect addition to a massage lol
Are you describing your Incall?
Just saying I am here in nympho mode enjoying my toys and the jacuzzi
Well, don't go and get yourself electrocuted or anything.

Lol wouldn't do that even though as a submissive I have been experimenting with electricity. And am intrigued however I leave that to my wonderful hobbyists that know what they are doing.
Oh man. A Jacuzzi sounds fun after a long week.
Yeah, it's prolly a good idea to keep the Tens unit away from the Jacuzzi. LoL!

Just saying I am here in nympho mode enjoying my toys and the jacuzzi Originally Posted by EveParadise

So are you offering freebies to get your needs met? There are two available ad sections for you to promote yourself in and no shortage of desperate hookers cruising the ISO section.
Thanks whispers we can't have these women talking about pleasuring themselves with sex toys wherever they feel like.
Eve is a very sweet person (unlike certain others who keep interrupting our chillin' times.

Expecting, I am, to do some "chillin'" in both Austin and San Antonio next week.
Lol wouldn't do that even though as a submissive I have been experimenting with electricity. And am intrigued however I leave that to my wonderful hobbyists that know what they are doing. Originally Posted by EveParadise
Somebody needs to be spanked into reality.
I CERTAINLY DO
this is the life drinks battery operated toys and jacuzzi tub not to mention the perfect addition to a massage lol Originally Posted by EveParadise
Sounds like you are lonely..
Id be happy to enjoy with you lol
You know 2 Women just hanging out casually.
Birthdays suits and sandals