TER anyone?

Ive been a member for a while but I still haven't had any reviews posted on there. Any help would be appreciated
It's a bit of a pain to post a review on TER and they're picky and often kick the review back for editing and the reviewer won't be notified by email if editing is required. It's tough enough to get someone to post a review here, much less somewhere else. Still, I've posted my share on TER on know that it does drive business to the lady.
TER is semi insignificant in Texas, just as ECCIE is semi insignificant outside of Texas. Clients from here will most likely post here unless you ask them if they have a TER account.

Good luck!

Camille
I must echo what CoverMe said about the pain. I had a review kicked back as lacking detail. What a crock. Anyone who has read my reviews knows that is total bullshit.
I really just don't like navigating TER. Can be confusing sometimes, after messing with it for a week, it got better but still not as convenient as here.

And the fact you can only review someone once, a new review override the old one you did on them. What about if you tried something new? Or they added a new menu item? Doubles reviews only attach to one provider. You have to write a whole new one and it can not have the same details if you want it to count for someone. Was a pain in the ass last year trying to do orgy reviews for three different girls on there. I think I gave up and put different ones up.

I do or would leave one there if requested during or after an appointment, but I usually never visit the site and won't leave one if not asked to.