Possible Scarlett visit

http://www.scarlettkiss.com/

In the interest of keeping fabulous females coming to town -

This fine Alabama belle is considering a Memphis visit this summer. Very well reviewed throughout the south. I believe if she had some solid interest from us she'd come on up. What a beauty! (and great rates too).

I've sent my invite, so send yours!
http://www.scarlettkiss.com/

In the interest of keeping fabulous females coming to town -

This fine Alabama belle is considering a Memphis visit this summer. Very well reviewed throughout the south. I believe if she had some solid interest from us she'd come on up. What a beauty! (and great rates too).

I've sent my invite, so send yours! Originally Posted by Lang Sicherung
Sent mine something like six months ago. Scarlett's been on my radar just about forever.

However, Scarlett's coming to Hattiesburg next week. I'm seeing her on Friday or Saturday down there. So I may not see her when she does come to Memphis (too many ladies, not enough money or time).

Sorry.

FWIW, I think (based on the emails she and I have traded) she's pretty solidly planning on coming here this summer. However, a good turnout for her might insure that she visits on a regular basis.

Cheers,

bcg
I think she has a good rep in Bama? is it? South Bama N. FL? I hope she comes to Memphis and is treated well. Would love to see our reputation improve with the ladies.
I think she has a good rep in Bama? is it? South Bama N. FL? I hope she comes to Memphis and is treated well. Would love to see our reputation improve with the ladies. Originally Posted by babee
I will do my best on my H'burg trip to let her know that there are some Memphis men worth seeing. Even if I have to persuade her that those guys are someone other than me.

She was a Tampa lady, moved to 'bama near Auburn, I think. Gets down to N. FL, IIRC. I think she's mentioned to me having visited her old Tampa haunts since moving, and she's planning something of a Grand Tour this summer.

I agree w/the "hope she's treated well" sentiment. Not only would I like us to have a better reputation, I'd dearly love to see Scarlett visit here regularly.

Cheers,

bcg
I saw Scarlett this afternoon.

Review to follow. Short form for now:

Start sending those requests, gents. You definitely don't want her to pass us by.

Cheers,

bcg