What happen

What happen to all the ladies , I hit up multiple females today, feels like this Thursday been dry lately and it was my day off too
Maybe they all found better opportunities.
  • BLM69
  • 06-08-2017, 09:45 PM
Find some regulars and you won't have that issue ever, I like to keep 12 numbers handy and move down the line, someone's always available last minute
Im always available and short notice okay. Im great with regulars, and have all the free time in the world to salivate over a nice cock lol
Im always available and short notice okay. Im great with regulars, and have all the free time in the world to salivate over a nice cock lol Originally Posted by PrincessSlutFace
She does a damn good job.
Find some regulars and you won't have that issue ever, I like to keep 12 numbers handy and move down the line, someone's always available last minute Originally Posted by BLM69
I got numbers but they all away from Dallas
  • Gbfsl
  • 06-09-2017, 04:49 AM
You're looking for girls in Dallas but all your regular numbers are away from Dallas.

Let's see ???? Maybe you need a new system.
I am usually available short notice in Addison during the day.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-09-2017, 02:29 PM
What happen to all the ladies , I hit up multiple females today, feels like this Thursday been dry lately and it was my day off too Originally Posted by 214_TX

the-problem-with-calling-women-females

Maybe it is all in your approach...
I responded to you. You never responded back ��
I'm never available short notice, but decided to last night after a cancelation.
No appointments booked tho.