No Class National’s Fans Boo President Trump

So, we can’t believe what we see because the fat lying bastards party is always reminding us “ that’s not what he meant to say”.

We can’t believe what we hear because the fat lying bastard has declared any news that doesn’t support his party is “ Fake News”.

Now the trump party wants to suppress non party members from publicly expressing their distaste for the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office.

That ain’t happening. The sewer that’s been created by that fat lying bastard is going to be drained. Merry Impeachment.
I found that to be despicable. However, I didn't find it surprising. Those people cannot understand or appreciate Trump's genus. So they can fuck off.
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2019, 08:07 AM

so I don't know if i'll be a ward of the state in my decline, Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
As opposed to being a ward of the state in your youth?

You of all people should be sympathetic to these programs....

if their actuaries haven't calculated enough of a prepayment amount of medicare taxes for the 47 years between 18 and 65

pain and knockout pill not medical care Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
They have not.....and people like you will not vote to do so.

That is why it should be limited to pain and knockout pill....because you weren't willing to pay your fair share.

• WTF
  • 10-28-2019, 08:08 AM
I found that to be despicable. However, I didn't find it surprising. Those people cannot understand or appreciate Trump's genus. So they can fuck off. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
As opposed to being a ward of the state in your youth?

You of all people should be sympathetic to these programs....

They have not.....and people like you will not vote to do so.

That is why it should be limited to pain and knockout pill....because you weren't willing to pay your fair share.

Originally Posted by WTF
when will you begin telling the truth?

and also, you post me about fairness (although I have been nothing if not fair) and then you post ellen about "life isn't fair, so don't cry about it", you are without any semblance of consistency

and a word of friendly warning, quit talking about kids in here, you've already been banned time and time again
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2019, 08:40 AM
when will you begin telling the truth?

you post me about fairness (although I have been nothing if not fair) and then you post ellen about "life isn't fair, so don't cry about it", you are without any semblance of consistency

and a word of friendly warning, quit talking about kids in here, you've already been banned time and time again Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Life isn't fair so Ellen can quit crying about Trump being boo'd and you quit lying by omission about how much you've already taken out of the welfare system.

many years ago my job was farm duty

every Saturday morning beginning at 6 a.m., which was after breakfast at 5 a.m. , and breakfast was after we had already feed all the animals at 4 a.m, part of farm duty was to clean the hog pens

and part of that was scrapping and cleaning a 20 by 20 foot concrete slab where the hog feeder was that the hogs had tromped mud on and had shit on all week

and your shit is deeper than that and is so deep I don't know where to begin so I wont
  • oeb11
  • 10-28-2019, 08:45 AM
Memes substituting for cogent and constructive debate.

LOL
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2019, 08:47 AM
your bull is so deep I don't know where to begin so I wont Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Too late

Memes substituting for cogent and constructive debate.

LOL Originally Posted by oeb11
constructive debate?????? You want a constructive circle jerk. You want any and all that disagree , banned.

I found that to be despicable. However, I didn't find it surprising. Those people cannot understand or appreciate Trump's genus. So they can fuck off. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Not surprising...it was Baseball fans. It takes a wrestling audience to appreciate his "genus"..or species
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2019, 08:52 AM
Not surprising...it was Baseball fans. It takes a wrestling audience to appreciate his "genus"..or species Originally Posted by matchingmole
  • oeb11
  • 10-28-2019, 09:21 AM
Too late

constructive debate?????? You want a constructive circle jerk. You want any and all that disagree , banned.

Originally Posted by WTF

Trolls do not decide what I think or want - they do not speak/write for me- they have only their own complete self-centered foolishness.

and - they accuse Conservatives of precisely the actions they want, but condemn in others.

Troll would be happy to control and prohibit any and all contradictory opinions.

and be left with a forum of useless DPST memes.
Trolls do not decide what I think or want - they do not speak/write for me- they have only their own complete self-centered foolishness.

and - they accuse Conservatives of precisely the actions they want, but condemn in others.

Troll would be happy to control and prohibit any and all contradictory opinions.

and be left with a forum of useless DPST memes. Originally Posted by oeb11
  • oeb11
  • 10-28-2019, 09:49 AM
MM- Thank You!
-
Life isn't fair so Ellen can quit crying about Trump being boo'd and you quit lying by omission about how much you've already taken out of the welfare system.

Originally Posted by WTF