URL / Website: https://columbia-jeff-city.skipthega...n/149393072485
City: Columbia
State: Missouri
Address: 63 and 70
Activities: BBBJ, HJ, Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Blondish chin length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: So...i lot bigger than the pics and the weight in her bio. Belly that hangs now and just looks...tired. However, good attitude and willing to please.
Recommendation: No
Looks like she hides her size well. Even in her latest FB posts she doesn't look that big.
Pictures dated from about a week ago on the page linked in the original post don't show a hanging belly that I could see. Could be the angle taken.
She definitely knows how to take her pictures, but it's not representative of what actually shows up really.
A bit of research will reveal some more concerning issues about her. Just fyi. To reach their own... but I'm always steering clear now.
Gentlemen please watch the encounter dates

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed
The Dr