Ladies: How do you keep your motor clean?

Inspired by the "Pineapple" thread... I love DATY! Most providers are clean and tasty and I'm downtown for most of the session. Some just aren't that tasty, and a few, I wouldn't go near. I'm curious, sweet tasting ladies, what are your secrets? Douche? Feminine wash? Iodine douche? Yogurt? Fruit? No FIV? No CIV? Filthy bastards!
Yeah, I’ve been with a mix of women who smell vs don’t smell, but like the question asker, most of the women I’ve been with don’t smell. Not only am I also curious about what possible maintenance routines different women might have, but I’m also curious what should a man do/how should a man communicate if the woman he’s with has a bad odor? I want to be as respectful as possible, but I also want to be honest in a respectful way
Douche= wrong if you do to much you wash away the PH blance and then your going to have yest ,,

PH blanch VJ wash only ..
Heathy Diet
Yeah, I’ve been with a mix of women who smell vs don’t smell, but like the question asker, most of the women I’ve been with don’t smell. Not only am I also curious about what possible maintenance routines different women might have, but I’m also curious what should a man do/how should a man communicate if the woman he’s with has a bad odor? I want to be as respectful as possible, but I also want to be honest in a respectful way Originally Posted by petervire
A women can smell herself so if she’s smelling down there she just don’t give a damn! FACTS

YES things like pineapple work diet douche only after period ( for me) don’t use smelly condoms like Trojan they’re the worst!
I couldn't agree more. When I first started I learned this about Trojan. I thiught it was him at 1st. He had never smelled bad before, then realized it was the trojan. Needless to say I threw them away.
^^^ Yes I’ve never smelled a worse condom than Trojan, guys take note don’t buy these….
^^^ Yes I’ve never smelled a worse condom than Trojan, guys take note don’t buy these…. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Ok, I just thought latex condoms just smelled like latex (and whatever the spermicide is.)

So is there a decent smelling larger condom? I’m not huge, but a littler bigger than average and switching to Trojan Magnums was a game changer. So much more comfortable.
Unfortunately magnums are a must, don’t know of a larger condom, but they don’t smell as bad as the regular Trojans any brand stink.

The best regular condom are lifestyle no smell at all, my second choice is Skyns I’ve never had them break either
Thanks for the input! Trojans and those sheep intestine condoms do stink. I switched to Trojan Magnums and it's much more comfortable and they don't squeeze all the blood out of my head and make me limp.
I’ve noticed Italian women tend to reek. Not sure why that is.
Hmm just Italian women huh that’s weird, maybe you just got the wrong women that day bad Hygiene don’t discriminate!
Worst experience I had was going down on a lady only to taste the condom from the previous appointment!! I immediately stoppedd
That’s just Ratchet, if you can’t even wipe yourself off with a baby wipe that’s out of control
I had lady have me detail her car after the 200 second I lasted. I new a nother lady "lot lizard" that drove with no hood on her car I guess got rain wash she had the car for the year she went to our truck stop.
I don't use latex condoms as I am allergic.
I do not allow fingers unless I see them wash their hands.
If I do have anything amiss, vinegar and water douche usually resets my ph.
If toys are requested it is MY toys.
I avoid soap in or around my vagina when bathing.
Coochie cream for shaving.