Deposits - No refunds for any reason

Really?? WTF?? I'm starting to see this more and more from upper middle scale providers. Thoughts anyone?
  • jan-w
  • 05-13-2023, 12:51 PM
They can ask anything they want. The problem is the guys who comply with that stuff.
Translation:

"Give me your money and you will never see me."

Any questions?
Why would you pay a deposit?

Do you guys ever learn?
Why would you pay a deposit? Originally Posted by 1blackman1

I never pay a deposit. The other part that irks me is I've got 14 years on P411 and the okays that go with it. Some still want a deposit. I will never see them.
  • InU
  • 05-13-2023, 05:28 PM
A fool and their money are soon parted.

Never pay a deposit.....Ever!!!
A couple of weeks ago there was a provider who had a lot of buzz around her in the forums. She quickly added deposit required to schedule an appointment.

I refused to pay a deposit and countered with cold hard cash upon arrival. A couple of days later the reviews became visible of people paying a deposit only to be ghosted.
Why would you pay a deposit?

Do you guys ever learn? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Some never do. They want pussy so bad, that they can't (won't) see clearly. Anyone can create a fake ad, just upload a few pics of anyone, say you are in, say, Texas, write in your ads that you love older men, have no limits, are horny as fuck, and oh, you need $20 upfront, and scores of Dummies will send you money. You could be in Cairo, Egypt, these Guys have no idea, but they will scuttle credulity for the faint promise of pussy.
The women who do this are displaying the same attitudes that have driven men out of the RW dating market and overseas to find a wife. Now this attitude is becoming so widespread it's spreading like an infectious disease into the hobby world. As if we Gents didn't have enough problems with overweight, tattooed providers and LE & new laws.
(Note to self: Get that fucking passport NOW!)
Gents, just join me in the boycott and refuse to pay a deposit. Dont even ask to see a lady that requires one. If they stay in biz, good for them. There are many quality ladies that dont require a deposit. Let capitalism work.
Plenty of men won’t pay and plenty of men will. On to the next!
I do find reviews board guys are more likey to not do deposit and be the first to NS or flake last min ..

For evey NO there be 3 yes who will .
I may not like the idea of deposits, BUT like so many things in this hobby life, just like the real one, these things happen for a reason. Guys should remember that. If a gal gets NCNS a bunch of times stuff like this happens. Just like some gals overbook and have to cancel on someone at times because they're covering their ass. I know guys who will double book dates for the same reason, which is why some of you ladies get last minute cancelled. Just saying there's two sides to this and everyone should remember that....
I have never read a review or any intel anywhere on any site that stated a good time was had after a hobbyist paid a deposit first. History does show that there are lots of sob stories about guys who do pay deposits they get burned.

Any guy who pays a deposit for a session that is going to be done at a later date, even if it's a dollar, is a fool. Any provider who says that there is no refunds ever obviously means that they are definitely not getting any new business and any guys that have seen her will probably think twice and go with another provider who does not charge a deposit at all, especially given what I said in the prior paragraph.
I have never read a review or any intel anywhere on any site that stated a good Time was had after a hobbyist paid a deposit first. History does show that there are lots of sob stories about guys who do pay deposits they get burned. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Really. Lol... I mean really. You'd actually expect that guys would come on here and say they paid a deposit, ( and yes even guys who say publicly they'd NEVER do that? Thats like expecting guys , (or especially ladies) to say that they barebacked during their dates. I mean we all know it happens on occasion anyway. Not many are volunteering it though..