You Know You Are Getting Old When. . . .

This actually happened to me last m month:

I have had hip surgery and the recovery is not going well. I still walk with a cane, sometimes two, I go to physical therapy and visit a gym on my own.

So I was at the gym. The place is crawling with much younger healthy and fit people. Many are wearing outfits that are are so tight you can see their, umm, err . . . . .their tattoos.

I used the floor mat area for some stretching before doing some resistance training. I started to get up off the floor in my awkward way. Before I could blink, there were two strangers helping me get up. One was a hulking,hairy bruiser training for an MMA bout. The other was a 95 pound twenty-something woman . .. Bigfoot and Tinkerbell!

That tells me I am getting old . . .or I'm already there.
I'm in the same boat getting up off that mat (and they haven't even cut me yet!). But it sounds like a great idea. If I make myself look even more helpless maybe I can hook one of those twenty-somethings into an enjoyable assist.
Be careful going to a gym. Hip surgery is big deal. I wish you well soon don't over do it maybe talk to physical therapy and what should be doing and can do at gym..
I don't get down near the floor unless I have something to brace myself getting up. Sucks to get old but beats the alternative.
I don't get down near the floor unless I have something to brace myself getting up. Sucks to get old but beats the alternative. Originally Posted by ben dover
Maybe you do a body swap with a hooker.
The first sign for me occurred in my 30s. I was at a club and turned around only to discover I was the oldest in the club.

Next was when I was playing a pickup men's basketball game. My foot started to hurt, xray revealed it was an overuse injury.

Now, at work i am the trainer and fellow employees look up to me.

Getting old is a series of steps.
Many years ago a guy told me he knew he was getting old when the moms started looking better than the daughters. The day came when I realized he was right.
Many years ago a guy told me he knew he was getting old when the moms started looking better than the daughters. The day came when I realized he was right. Originally Posted by Naughtius Maximus
That and other reasons is why I hobby!
Many years ago a guy told me he knew he was getting old when the moms started looking better than the daughters. The day came when I realized he was right. Originally Posted by Naughtius Maximus
It because the young ones play games, I don't see any one under 25..
I’m old, I used to tell the young people i worked around the only thing that would
Keep them from reaching my age was an Early Death. For the most part that just
Zoomed right over head!!!
Before I could blink, there were two strangers helping me get up. One was a hulking,hairy bruiser training for an MMA bout. The other was a 95 pound twenty-something woman . .. Bigfoot and Tinkerbell!

That tells me I am getting old . . .or I'm already there. Originally Posted by ICU 812
You're not that bad. I would be worried if you let the Hulk take you to the Sauna for a nude massage.
1. When you see a restroom or bathroom you stop in automatically.

2. When you finish urinating you wait for a minute or so because there’s another momentary second stream /20+ drops that will need to be deposited.

3. You are nekid on your ATF couch giving her a 40 minute massage with lotion (you had your wild ride already). You are sweating and enjoying it because she’s mid 20s. Heck 10 to 15 years ago you would have been hard as iron immediately. It took about the 33minute mark and a little bit of her hand to get hard again!
^^^^

And a second bell is out of the question even if you have booked two orf more hours.
Maybe you do a body swap with a hooker. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Go away

milfs?? hell the gilfs r lookin good these dayz