Ladies Only: In a RW, non-Hobbe setting, What Constitutes "Inappropriate Touching"

Please, ladies only! And I invite women who are not in the hobby world as a provider to respond as well as the providers.

Outside of a Hobby context and in the Civie world, say at a large reunion, a holiday open house or maybe an office gathering . . anywhere there might be "social hugging" . . . ..what constitutes "inappropriate touching?
And I invite women who are not in the hobby world as a provider to respond as well as the providers. Originally Posted by ICU 812

And, just how many women on this board do you expect to find the are "not in the hobby world as a provider"???

Maybe that is why you are getting crickets...
  • BLM69
  • 06-20-2023, 11:41 PM
And, just how many women on this board do you expect to find the are "not in the hobby world as a provider"???

Maybe that is why you are getting crickets... Originally Posted by Cavalier Gentleman
He's getting crickets because he's asking hookers for one, they or even I don't know how the law translates on what's crossing the line, maybe a lawyer can give him some legal advice
Although not the intended responder, grabbing tits like sleepy creepy Joe would be inappropriate.

Last year, one guy touched an intern woman’s bare shoulder and made a somewhat inappropriate remark. He no longer works there.
I have been retired for twenty years now. . . since 2023. But when I was working for a federal agency, we had two hours of sexual harassment/hostile work environment education every year. Since then, our society has had the #MeToo thing and the rise of cancel culture.

The question I posed in the OP is intended to get a read on what women today regard as inappropriate touching in public social settings outside of the provider/hobbyist world.

I had hoped to hear from women in tis thread.
  • Go4it
  • 06-21-2023, 10:36 AM
I worked for a major corporation almost 20 years ago and we had mandatory training on maintaining proper working relationship with our female co-workers. My boss, a VP with the company, and the one providing the training, and I were out for a drink after the training and I'll never forget when he turned to me and asked "How are we going to know if they will fuck us or not unless we ask?"
Makes sense to me!
Outside of the tits/ass/legs.... lingering touches, hand on the back of the neck, caresses, moving her hair. Basically anyway you would not want your daughter or wife touched.
^^^

Thanks for the non-hobbyist input at last!

And I am (and have been) onboard with what you say out in the work place.. As I wrote in the OP: It has been a long time since I was out in the commercial world and so much else has changed. For example, I totally missed the "hook-up" culture, and then came #MeToo movement . . .that sort of thing.

Recently, a pop culture Doctor (MD) who is a TV personality said that in his practice, he is no seeing, for the first time, young men in their twenties who say they seek out providers because they don't want the risk of being accused of non-consensual sex from a RW date. Things are omplex and there is social blurring as to what-is-what.

Anyone else who is not a guy?
I have been retired for twenty years now. . . since 2023. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Are you a time traveler?
Sorry" 2003.

Fat fingers and advancing age.
Sorry" 2003.

Fat fingers and advancing age. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Lol. I’ve got that too! I wish I were like Doc Brown and could go back to the 1880s or 1955 and the sports almanac (but that one stopped in 2000).

Outta time……
Yeah, like "Biff" who had a sports almanac . . .I would bet big on the `1972 Dolphins to win 14 games in a row and the Super Bowl! I would have bet big on Secretariat to win the triple crown . . .the stock market would be my gold mine and so on . . Microsoft early when it was cheap etc.

Instead, I have mastered the fine art of choosing mediocre teams and reverse cycle investing (buy high/sell low).
Anyway . . .from the limited response from the ladies, it looks as though tout in the RW, the only touching allowed is no touching . . .makes sense.

WAs "Mad Men" cancelled for touching?
Whether a hooker or non hooker the rules are the same. Sometimes no really means yes. You always must try.