Oklahoma is welcomed to Connecticut!!

I've been hanging out in Oklahoma most of my ECCIE life and have enjoyed the company, comradery and even some of the conflicts.

Therefore, I am extending the invitation, for all those ECCIE members in Oklahoma, to come use the ECCIE Connecticut Forum to hang out, communicate, share information and approved photos and review to your hearts content.

It's the least I could do for the hospitality shown to me by all my ECCIE friends in Oklahoma!!
I had just suggested to Suzanna Turner that we do just that, for Coed Discussions and Premium Access, but probably avoid posting encounter reports. Premium Access won’t last for long because I doubt guys will pay for something that can be jerked away at any time.

Probably start using the Men’s Lounge on OH2.
Well Thank You, Ed!!! I guess Ole Redd will be in Connecticut more often!!!! Hope to see You FAWKERS there!!!!

I've been hanging out in Oklahoma most of my ECCIE life and have enjoyed the company, comradery and even some of the conflicts.

Therefore, I am extending the invitation, for all those ECCIE members in Oklahoma, to come use the ECCIE Connecticut Forum to hang out, communicate, share information and approved photos and review to your hearts content.

It's the least I could do for the hospitality shown to me by all my ECCIE friends in Oklahoma!!
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Ed,

What kind of coffee?
what side is OH2?
Ed,

What kind of coffee? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Excellent idea! We can open a new Coffee Shop and bring back the ol’ Octegon if someone needs a spankin’...

Why couldn’t you even include Encounter Reports (not reviews because somehow those are illegal in some places) from, let’s say...ummm...Tulsa, Connecticut or maybe even OKC, Connecticut or Norman, Connecticut, etc., etc.??
Excellent idea! We can open a new Coffee Shop and bring back the ol’ Octegon if someone needs a spankin’...

Why couldn’t you even include Encounter Reports (not reviews because somehow those are illegal in some places) from, let’s say...ummm...Tulsa, Connecticut or maybe even OKC, Connecticut or Norman, Connecticut, etc., etc.?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Appreciate you looking out for us OK fawkers Ed!
what happened to the oklahoma forum? it was there and then gone?!?!
what happened to the oklahoma forum? it was there and then gone?!?! Originally Posted by DCclubgoer
They here moved/hidden with the passage or the the new Oklahoma law that say you can now be charged for posting and hosting(just some of what the new law says) a review of prostitution.

Personally I don't see how it could survive a 1st amendment challenge, but I don't think anyone wants to test that.
  • Jilge
  • 07-01-2023, 10:41 AM
They here moved/hidden with the passage or the the new Oklahoma law that say you can now be charged for posting and hosting(just some of what the new law says) a review of prostitution.

Personally I don't see how it could survive a 1st amendment challenge, but I don't think anyone wants to test that. Originally Posted by nightr

EXACTLY I think everyone would love to challenge...but it's just not worth the EXPOSURE or EXPENSE!
What happened to our Oklahoma threads?.I've been gone a while due to health
What happened to our Oklahoma threads?.I've been gone a while due to health Originally Posted by sizeable_paladin

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2925946