weekly Updates

I strongly urge Eccie to increase the number of weekly posts that female members are allowed to make. I think that it is unrealistic to expect them to be able to forecast availability in one week increments. In my experience information posted by female members is frequently out of date within a day or two if not within an hour or two. :-) By that statement, I do not mean to denigrate the female members. I think that the speed with which posted information becomes dated is primarily a reflection of the demanding nature and realities of the interaction between female and male members and real world issues impacting the lives of female members.

I think that female members should be allowed to make at least 3 posts per week. These more frequent posts will add to the value of Eccie to female members and to the male half of membership by keeping information current.

Thanks.
Precisely. SNATCH thread should also be available. Considering the fact that no information other than the ladies contact info was on it no donations chat or time lengths. Just the fact that they are ready within the hour of posting. Let's face it once a week is unrealistic. Think RW issues come up every day. In addition to the fact that quite a few ladies have RW jobs and there hobby time shift around with their work schedules as well as the gents.
Honestly, a lot of us have websites that has ALL the information that you guys need (rates, availability, locations).

You guys just need to start reading.

The once a week posting of ads for providers is not new. That has always been the norm.

It’s NOT going to kill you guys to peruse the ads posted. Nor is it going to kill you to go to a providers website and read.

Most of you DON’T read anyways...well reviews. You’re only interested in pictures and rates and that can be found on a providers website or by simply contacting her directly. Not that hard!
Is it my understanding that these things can be mentioned in ROS?
Agree