Provider having trouble accessing her User CP

Hi,

AutumntheWicked1819 (http://eccie.net/member.php?u=383121) send me a PM asking for help. She's brand new to ECCIE, so I am trying to help her, although the solution is outside my understanding of tech shit. Here's her PM:

I just tried to "Edit Details" and change my profile information like Bio and access my User Control Panel however; it mentions I do not have privilege set.

Here is the exact message:
AutumntheWicked1819, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is there a way to address this?

Thanks for your help.

I will direct her to this post. Hopefully, one of you Tech Gurus will be able to help her.

JaG
She never verified the account after she made a change to her account. Could be the email address she is using does not let the system messages go through or it could have went to her junk mail. We usually suggest gmail seems to work best.
Have her email websupport from the email on file with the account and we will help her.
Thanks! I'll forward info to her.

JaG