Pulaski County Arrests

Pulaski County Sheriff Dept arrested ten providers and two male "managers" on the heels of the eleven arrest by NLR the night before. I guess they are having a competition. Little Rock will probably be next.
Roll call,,,,
Is it known if any of those arrested were from Eccie?
Is it known if any of those arrested were from Eccie? Originally Posted by Felina
One of them yesterday was. But she post on BP everyday.
Looks like Benton police dept,,, got in on the action last night they got them two. None today look like there from eccie. Backpage is going to be a much nicer website by the end of the week.

Roll Call!!
It looks like the NLR arrests were at cheap motels which indicate BP. I can deal about the County arrests but I bet they were the same. Also, it looks like four arrests in NLR were at the same motel which means several providers were using that motel or they were arrested after responding to an outcall at the motel.
One of them yesterday was. But she post on BP everyday. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
What town?
Little Rock
Hot Springs got in on the action as well busting a rub and tug Gentlemen's Spa. Three workers caught in a sting op.
Hot Springs got in on the action as well busting a rub and tug Gentlemen's Spa. Three workers caught in a sting op. Originally Posted by ar2for2
Was it Johnsons spa?
The odd thing is one of the papers said that the FBI are involved in a ongoing investigation. Why would they be involved in such small time stuff ?
The odd thing is one of the papers said that the FBI are involved in a ongoing investigation. Why would they be involved in such small time stuff ? Originally Posted by splitlog
Human trafficking of illegals and/or underage girls.
Human trafficking of illegals and/or underage girls. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Or just fronting for the local LE making it look better to the public. The articles did say the FBI office had "no comment" could be just for show. Either way things are really hot in the area time to lay low!
ya'll making me nervous now lol
well this is sad to hear.