picture taking in or around Fayetteville??

This may be in wrong forum..if so please move it!

I am looking for a secluded parks/woods or hills for some picture taking......in Fayetteville or anywhere close

Thanks!
When are you looking to take the pictures? i have several acres that are very hilly and wooded. There are some flat areas as well.
Are you going to make a sexy naked snow angel? Ice skate naked? Pics of cutting glass with your beautiful nipples that can poke an eye out from erection due to cold weather lol.

Id love to do any of those but my old ass would have a heart attack if I go out in the cold without my winter gear (bra and panties)... so I hoping I can perv yours lol
When are you looking to take the pictures? i have several acres that are very hilly and wooded. There are some flat areas as well. Originally Posted by iamrollin
Awww thanks babe....sounds good...it will be when it warms up....like late february..I am just getting some ideas for now to research.

lol Devon...I am waiting till it warms up a little...there is a secluded low water in the country not far from my house that will be perfect for skinny dipping pics!