North Korea Tests Hydrogen Bomb

Another great victory fo "Strategic Patience".

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...cess/23195236/

What's next?
  • Tetas
  • 09-03-2017, 05:19 AM
Kimmy's got a serious case of dumbass.

What's next? Originally Posted by Jackie S
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 07:02 AM

What's next? Originally Posted by Jackie S
You tell us. War? Fire and Fury? What do you propose? Another Red Line?
Who has a red line?
I think we should stick with President Obama's plan of "strategic patience" which has allowed Kim to not only perfect his middle program, but has now lead to him developing a Thermo Nuclear Weapon.

Nothing works. Not sanctions. Not threats. Not China.

Our alternative has come down to whether we take him out now, or wait untill he gets even more power for which to blackmail the World with.
Looks like Trump didn't scare him. Called his hand.
Looks like Trump didn't scare him. Called his hand. Originally Posted by bamscram
Are you the only one who thinks Trump was trying to "scare him"?

Or did you get that idea from someone else?

It's too bad you won't be "on line" if Trump DOESN'T TAKE HIM OUT PRE-EMPTIVELY!
Looks like Trump didn't scare him. Called his hand. Originally Posted by bamscram
We will see. It's not Monday Morning yet.
Nothing will happen.
We will send rice and an Xbox for him.

He does this shit every winter.
Are you the only one who thinks Trump was trying to "scare him"?

Or did you get that idea from someone else?

It's too bad you won't be "on line" if Trump DOESN'T TAKE HIM OUT PRE-EMPTIVELY! Originally Posted by LexusLover
If your age keeps you from serving, it makes a real bad ass out of you. Fuck you war mongers.
Nothing will happen.
We will send rice and an Xbox for him.

He does this shit every winter. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
He has tested a Thermo Nuclear Weapon every Winter?
We will see. It's not Monday Morning yet. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Don't have to wait till Monday if he has tested a bomb. Fire and fury didn't work.
If your age keeps you from serving, it makes a real bad ass out of you. Fuck you war mongers. Originally Posted by bamscram
I had my War. I have the scars to show it. We fucked it up. Got sent home with our tails between our legs.

We, as a Country, wasted a lot of good will by being in a place we had no business being. Contrary to what Lyndon Johnson, said, there was not an American waiting to come out of every Person in Vietnam.

Sooner or later, things will come to a head. When Kim does perfect his long range delivery program, and plants a 1 megaton Hydrogen Bomb on it, then demands that South Korea emmediatly dissolve it's government an unite with the North, what will the World do?

Oh, I know. He will never do that. Just like he would never develop a Fission Bomb. Just like he would never develop missles to deliver them. Just like he would never develop a Hydrogen Bomb.

Just ignore him. He will go away.
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 07:56 AM

Sooner or later, things will come to a head. When Kim does perfect his long range delivery program, and plants a 1 megaton Hydrogen Bomb on it, then demands that South Korea emmediatly dissolve it's government an unite with the North, what will the World do?

Oh, I know. He will never do that. Just like he would never develop a Fission Bomb. Just like he would never develop missles to deliver them. Just like he would never develop a Hydrogen Bomb.

Just ignore him. He will go away. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He will not demand that South Korea dissolve.

He did do all the other things so he did not wind up like Saddam.

Maybe we can cancel a trade deal with South Korea.