Do better

Just had a provider that I saw one time probably 2 years ago, send me a text that she was on the side of the road and could I send her $20.
I didn’t even have her number saved as I didn’t enjoy the encounter and have never expressed wanting to see her again. I won’t name the provider but please ladies, do better. This is a line that just shouldn’t be crossed.
Perhaps you've been lucky. This happens to many of us all the time. But it is what it is.
A few I would not mind seeing aging. If they would just say we should make time to get together. And not make me feel like an ATM.
Wow what a surprise out of the blue to receive such a text message. I've never had such a thing like that happen to me. For $20 I probably would have helped a lady out if she was out of gas and in town even if the experience with her wasn't memorable. Afterall I did help out Luna with $80 a little over a year ago before she appeared here and didn't expect anything in return. Sometimes I go out of my way to help somebody but I wouldn't consider myself generous to a fault.
  • jan-w
  • 10-24-2024, 12:04 PM
She probably sent out a mass text to everyone saved in her phone. Some of these gals do save all this info, just another reason not to divulge your real world info. BTW, why not name her?
Send me her number and I’ll be happy to help her thanks! And hey if you are ever in need I got you too love!
She was obviously fishing for business. I had to ask her who she was and when she answered I asked why she reached out to me and she sent me a short video and said she was headed to my town and wanted to see me.
It just seemed desperate to me. In no way did I think she was really on the side of the road or I would have helped.
Lending a helping hand is gratifying at times, when a person takes advantage of the sincerity is when lines gets crossed.

It's a hobby for the most part not a lifestyle.
That’s the kind of thing that burned me out from SA…how far down the list of people she knows did she have to go before she made it to some guy she saw 2 years ago?
Just had a provider that I saw one time probably 2 years ago, send me a text that she was on the side of the road and could I send her $20.
I didn’t even have her number saved as I didn’t enjoy the encounter and have never expressed wanting to see her again. I won’t name the provider but please ladies, do better. This is a line that just shouldn’t be crossed. Originally Posted by bammer1515
If we could post GIFs I would post the one with James Franco about to be hung "First time?"

LOL.
Wut? She needs some better SDs. I would never do this to a client. But if he’s my SD…