Boring Iowa. RE.

I was not rude to you.

You wanted an appointment. I asked for references, you said you had none i could contact.

So i asked for work verification. You said you worked someplace but that I couldnt contact you there. So thats a "none". Then i told you to try calling again later and maybe we could figure something out.

Thats not rude either. I was trying to work with you.

In the meantime someone who DID have references called and wanted the same time. So he got the time.

I'm sorry but when you cant or wont provide any reference info its simply me being safe not to set an appointment with you.

Have a nice day
Doesn't this belong in a PM
I would think so.
Or at least in the Iowa section.
Was the juice bar serving spiked juice tonight?
Skye, I get done the same way.. when we don't tell SOME guys what they want to hear .. we are rude. I am glad you are putting this out here in front and center so, the next guy won't fk with you. Get the message out to set a example. They will test you ... Its funny when the emails comes back to bite them in the azz cuz you have the proof on how the real truth.. ha ha.. moderan thechnology
keep up the good work.
Well whatever the fuck this is about if you go to Iowa and can't find a good time you need to learn how to party. Every single time I have been there I had the time of my life. Go Hawkeyes!
Skye, for the most impact you ought to post this in Iowa. I had to look at the map to see where Iowa was. Screw the guy with no references, it was probably LE or some other unsavory character.
Well whatever the fuck this is about if you go to Iowa and can't find a good time you need to learn how to party. Every single time I have been there I had the time of my life. Go Hawkeyes! Originally Posted by SillyGirl
No shit SG! I bet you let laid every time you go into a club or bar too! I guess you must just be lucky? LOL A little different for us boys!

I was making powder donuts for SNL the other day, wondering why some guys just aren’t as lucky as I am? I have no explaination!
Is anyone else wondering why SL has a partial sugar outline of DeD's anaconda?
Skye, for the most impact you ought to post this in Iowa. I had to look at the map to see where Iowa was. Screw the guy with no references, it was probably LE or some other unsavory character. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
LOL we're in the middle part that most people fly over and forget about except during primary season every 4 years. And this year half the country still doesnt care .

Oh and anita, thats my thought exactly. it drives me crazy how some people are. They call and wont give references, so no appointment= I'm a bitch? huh?

Or they call and "hey can you see me in 15 minutes for a discount"?
"umm no"
Oops, apparently thats rude. Makes me wonder how those guys are outside of the hobby sometimes.
Did he threaten you or something, why didn't put this in the Iowa section. Is he a member here. I agree with the post, if he could not do what he needed to do to get a appt with you, its not your fault and you were not rude at all. However why is this posted here.
He is a member. I thought about the Iowa section but i heard he travels a lot. And i saw the same things in D.C. and new york so i doubt its an iowa only problem.

No threat, just general whining to anyone that will listen that i was rude to him.

He is a member.
Originally Posted by jenessaskye
Has he reviewed anyone? Did you read through any of his posts?
I understand.

He is a member. I thought about the Iowa section but i heard he travels a lot. And i saw the same things in D.C. and new york so i doubt its an iowa only problem.

No threat, just general whining to anyone that will listen that i was rude to him. Originally Posted by jenessaskye