What to say/do about the smelly vajayjay?

-- first time this has ever happened to me in the hobby.

I saw a certain provider and we had a great time. She's a fantastic girl. On our first meeting her coochie was, well, just a bit sweaty. Not horrible. Normal really if you consider someone who might have been working around the house a bit and was just a tiny bit sweaty and didn't get to take a shower right away. If it was an SO I wouldn't mind at all and DATY would have been a blast. In this case I just dove right in because of the above and because she was so damn hot.

The next time I saw her it was worse. Much worse. No way was I going to be sticking my face down there. WTF? How would you suggest that be handled for future meetings because other than that she's a great provider?

FWIW, I'm OCD about showering, cleaning up before showing up for a session. I can't stand the thought of not smelling like I just got out of the shower before being with a provider or even an SO.

Your thoughts?
Well mine and most likely the majority of the other thoughts would be to not see someone who isn't clean, but that doesn't seem to be an option?
Anyway.. Most times if it smells down there it's an infection. Unless we eat McDonald's 3x a day and never shower, our bodies are able to fight off stink. If it can't, then something is wrong with the body.
I heard it's the tap water that is to blame.. Haha
Bathe baby bathe
Ask for a mutual shower.
I heard it's the tap water that is to blame.. Haha Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Lol!!!
I know this isn't the same thing, but I used to see a dancer OTC that was a smoker. I love kissing and hate ashtray mouth. Saw her once and when she asked about seeing me again I said "I would love to, but please don't take offense to this, but I really enjoy kissing you and the cigarette taste is pretty strong, would you mind not smoking on the way?" She was not offended that I could tell, and from then on she would not only not smoke on the way, but rinsed with mouthwash before we would get started. Sometimes honesty is the best policy, just stress that you enjoy the time together and DATY but you would enjoy it even more if she could freshen up just before you arrive.
In ones mind they will be thinking what is that smell.....There is a old wise saying "One you get past the smell you have it licked."....I have smelled it so bad in the Navy it was like rotten fish when getting ready to go muff diving....

If DATY is not allowed in a session then I will pass.....
Tell her you have a fetish where you would like to bath a woman first. Then bring a bring the summers eve, wash cloth, soap and the test tube brush
Just be real with her, and tell her. That's what I would want
Finger her, then rub it under her nose.. and ask her "Does this smell right to you?" She will get the hint.

Or ask her where her expiration date is printed... because something has curdled and needs to be tossed out.
Wash your ass!
I heard it's the tap water that is to blame.. Haha Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Watch for those city wells with high sulphur content!!!
Finger her, then rub it under her nose.. and ask her "Does this smell right to you?" She will get the hint.

Or ask her where her expiration date is printed... because something has curdled and needs to be tossed out. Originally Posted by TexasDave555

ROFL!
Ask for a mutual shower. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
good answer.

... Originally Posted by TexasDave555
a little more blunt, but a plausible tactic if she is refusing to bathe.

I tell women and men the same.

If they stank, ask them to hop in the shower. If they resist, go with them.
If they still resist, then end the session.

I do understand a woman's fragrance can be influenced by many things; diet, alcohol; lifestyle, and of course, infections.

Nobody should put up with body odor, especially down there. A professional should act accordingly and be fresh for their clients and also demand it from their clients.