Charge it to the game........

• CD3
  • 07-13-2014, 03:50 PM
>tapping microphone<
>clears throat<

Hello fellow mortals....having a bit of a brain malfunction and was hoping maybe some of you all could be of service to me by relaying some ideas as to what it is I should do. See, I have decided to offer the use of MC VISA AMEX and DISCOVER. Then I got to thinking what is it I should have as the name of company that is charging the card so that someone whom is a stickler for discretion so their life doesn't abruptly go south and can feel secure in knowing that what the monthly statement shows is something that won't cause any unwanted noise and suspicion in their ears. So basically it would have to be something that ALL guys take part in. Can't just be something only some do. I was thinking something along the lines of an auto place.

And this is in NOway a chance to voice YOUR opinion on whether or not I should have this optioni in place or what you think of it. Keep that shit to yourself. If you. Don't have an idea then sit down and shut the.......laptop

Thanks in advance
As you were
Perhaps something as simple as "The Range"...could pass off as a couple of things...driving range (golfers)...shooting range (gun enthusiasts)...perhaps a bar (for everyone)... just my two cents...carry on cd3...
Professional offices of C. Dumpster III !!

"Ohh honey, you said I needed to see a therapist, Dr. Dumpster comes highly recommended. "

I like "the range" I was going to go with the typo idea say Dilllards or JCPennnys or playpal
What are you using to run the cards? Personally, I use square and I allow the gentleman to decide what he would like the charge to show up as. You can change it as often as you'd like.
What are you using to run the cards? Personally, I use square and I allow the gentleman to decide what he would like the charge to show up as. You can change it as often as you'd like. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Well, if you are going to be all logical about it, sure... But where is the fun in that !
Coitorial Disposers Cubed
Well, if you are going to be all logical about it, sure... But where is the fun in that ! Originally Posted by Bob McV
Lol Sooo sorry to interrupt! Proceed...
HomeRepair, Lowe ( drop the s) Ufixit.com Paypal.net S7F Sports maybe more will pop up in my head
  • CD3
  • 07-13-2014, 06:40 PM
What are you using to run the cards? Personally, I use square and I allow the gentleman to decide what he would like the charge to show up as. You can change it as often as you'd like. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Yea that's what it is. Well...yea be logical about it...shhheesh. Yea I guess that's the way to go huh. But I do like the range. And home depot is my fuckin fav store ever. I just wasn't sure u could pass off as other buisnesses. Like if it would have some kinda infringement right or some kinda rule against that so I was just ganna make my own bidness title
Better to create a sanguine name. Like "Dallas consulting services", "Peabody professional recruiters" etc. One never knows how risk/fraud services in credit card companies would react to something that sounds like a large business. The last thing one needs is their credit card company following up on a transaction alert.
Call your self a "private investigator" that way snoopy mcsnooperson can panic a little. Or... "Bobs big gay guy on guy massage parlor / bathhouse" for a different dose of misdirection.
Finally, the best option would likely be something service or investment that might fit the price range and would account for lack of physical goods.
Webb Services
CD III Quick Invest Inc
Honest Jauns new and used tires

If caught the gent can make up his own out,

"that's the company I used to fix the <insert device>, see works good as new"

"I invested in a company that is panning for gold in the trinity. Were gonna be so rich!!"

"this place is awesome, they mounted and balanced for only $50 extra and if I have any problems I can go back and they fix it for the same price....maybe I should take your car tomorrow"
The Screw Store
Abiding by the rules. Thanks for laying them out.

I like "CD3 Investigative Services" or something like that. Fuck with the bill snoopers.

I am single again and could giggle with something like "Prostrate Relief Mgmt."

Hair Club for Men?

Low-T Services, Inc.?
Yea that's what it is. Well...yea be logical about it...shhheesh. Yea I guess that's the way to go huh. But I do like the range. And home depot is my fuckin fav store ever. I just wasn't sure u could pass off as other buisnesses. Like if it would have some kinda infringement right or some kinda rule against that so I was just ganna make my own bidness title Originally Posted by CD3
Best thing to do is ask them what they'd like it to be. Some places like Dude, Sweet Chocolate in Oak Cliff use square too. So you could use that or anything else they'd like it to say. For the most part, my clients who pay with a card ask for it to say Spa Services.
Nunyah Business Solutions, inc.