Thinking yourself off

The other night on TLC channel, I was watcing this program called "strange sex". The topic for the evening as "Thinking yourself off; using the mind to bring yourself to orgasm". There was this lady who claimed to be able to bring herself to orgasm with thought alone, no genital touching ( she also says she uses special breathing, kegels, and erotic imagery). She could "think" herself into orgasm.

What a wonderful gift!

Can anyone on this board do that? (I can think myself into an erection by remembering my last date with DallasRain, lol).

Seriously, though, if one could do this, would one get out of the house much?

This lady says she can think herself into orgasm anytime, anywhere. (sorry, officer, I didn't mean to slam into your patrol car; I was in the midst of an orgasm!)

Wishing everyone happy (orgasmic) thoughts!
I know of one in Phoenix, seen her do it many times. It can get a lot messy in the wrong circumstances!

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1348
I saw that show...wow even i was shocked{lol}!
The way that I came across it is during a REALLY dry period, sexually. Think years and years. I used to just crave men because I sincerely like them.

After one dream, I woke up and there it happened.

I can do it but it's certainly a pallid substitute for the real thing. Sometimes, if you're feeling lazy, it works on some level.

I understand the "aahh, wow" appeal of it, though.

Elisabeth
It sounds like its easier for women to do this, though in young men 'wet dreams' have been known to happen as well. For the most part I think adult males need more physical stimulation and females can get by with mental... but who wants to give up the fun of the physical stimulation???
I have had a brain nut on many occasions, it is a totally unique experience.
i saw a video of a dude nuttn all over himself.....chick barely touched him on a lap dance tease. it was 9 minutes long but u would swear the chick jacked him off to eruption. i thought i was the only one that was that sensitive to blow his top.
Fascinating concept!
I can do it but it's certainly a pallid substitute for the real thing. Sometimes, if you're feeling lazy, it works on some level.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Just makes the itch 'itchier' doesn't it?
Yep.
It sounds like one has to be in the "right mood' for this, and probably fantasizing like crazy. Otherwise it would be like *scratching an itch* mentally - not something people can do AFAIK. (I mean, if you have itch can you mentally quell it?)

I have never had the "wet dream" but have dreamt of having sex complete with the physical sensations. Those are nice.

There have been reports of people just having spontaneous orgasms - coming "for no reason at all" - usually associated with being on some meds.
Just makes the itch 'itchier' doesn't it? Originally Posted by babee
*scratching like crazy*
garland bone and dallas rain, [you two should get together - the Big D and the bedroom community!]

did the woman describe what kind of thoughts she would use to " bring herself to orgasm with thought alone"?? was is along the lines of
"mmmmm, i feel sexy, i'm working myself up, i'm going to YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"
or
"mmmm, that guy was so fucking cute, i loved the way he played with my clit and my pussy, and how he <fillInRestOfHerStimulatingTho ughts" - oh WOWWWWWWWW!"

cos it seems to me there's a big difference in
a) thinking/willing oneself to bring about an orgasm [w/ or without ejaculation for a guy] and
b) thinking about someone or something to bring about an orgasm.

if i slow my world down and think about one of the women with whom i've experienced an intense sexual encounter [in the hobby or in real life], i can bring myself to a body shuddering orgasm w/ out ejaculation. and if it really fantasize about her or them [if it is a F*M thought], i can at least precum. havent been able to completely cum/ejaculate.

in either case, like elisabeth said "a pallid(*) substitute for the real thing" and krunkman said "who wants to give up the fun of the physical stimulation", it feels good, but i'd rather experience an orgasm while interacting with one or more women [regular or kinky or fetish or D/s or whatever].

(*) pallid - lacking in vitality or vigour
The way that I came across it is during a REALLY dry period, sexually. Think years and years. I used to just crave men because I sincerely like them.

After one dream, I woke up and there it happened.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Pretty much the same for me. In a dry spell or when I’m REALLY excited I can do it too. I have extreme control of my muscles. It’s a hot way to get off. Muscles working and wandering to the dark recesses of my mind………………..
Sounds like something I need to look into when I go on sabbatical. Or else my hand will fall off. Never had a wet dream though. Plenty of sex dreams but those consist mainly of unsuccessful copulation and no climax so I don't think its going to happen that way.