Reviewing ROS for the Ladies :)

I recently just posted in a thread about Ros and it gave me a thought to ask you Ladies. Should you ladies be allowed to see the ROS in your reviews.

I personally believe that you should, I really don't see why this a rule, especially considering there are some ladies that already knows what is in the ROS any damn way. If we are going to pay to see you ladies, and then review you so other hobbyist can see the rest of story, then why not allow the women to read what all he said good or bad. In every thing there is a positive and negative, but in this case, I see more positives than negatives. If a session went great, then cool allow the provider to see exactly how her client really feel about her.

If it didn't go so well, then a good provider could/would allow herself to work on some things, reflect back on the session or simply pat her self on the back. I'm ok with not allowing them to comment on a review, because it is his opinion on how he feels the session went, plus this keeps the back and forth from getting out of control.

What you ladies think?

Would you like to be able to read the ROS in your review?

I vote yes for the providers to be able to see the ROS in their reviews

Disclaimer lol, this is my opinion only on this topic, so let's try to respect others opinions and not take it personal. Rather if 1 provider respond or 50, I respect all opinions. if your opinion is not on the topic, then I am asking you kindly to please keep it to yourself or go post in one of the other threads that says suiram77.

Let's see how the ladies really feel about the topic guys.

thanks in advance to any provider who cares to contribute

Mr. Suiram77.
Interesting topic.

Wasn't this topic covered a couple of weeks ago?
Interesting topic.

Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Yes, very.
I think there should be an option on the review form to let the reviewer choose whether or not they want the provider to have access to the see the ROS. I've written some reviews I wouldn't mind the provider seeing, but I've also written some where I don't feel comfortable with them reading.

I think if they could see all of them, there would be fewer honest reviews.
I think there should be an option on the review form to let the reviewer choose whether or not they want the provider to have access to the see the ROS. I've written some reviews I wouldn't mind the provider seeing, but I've also written some where I don't feel comfortable with them reading.

I think if they could see all of them, there would be fewer honest reviews. Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
I agree, absolutely.
I vote yes for the providers to be able to see the ROS in their reviews Originally Posted by suiram77
That makes the tally 0-0.
Are you wanting the ladies to read how you tried to suck your own dick?

Fyi - that isn't a review. You can just start another one of your pointless threads.

I think if they could see all of them, there would be fewer honest reviews. Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
True, but you should always be honest regardless if they can see it or not, but I see your point.
Are you wanting the ladies to read how you tried to suck your own dick?

Fyi - that isn't a review. You can just start another one of your pointless threads. Originally Posted by dbjp101
They already know I mentioned it in all my sessions, but thanks for your pointless post buddy.
That makes the tally 0-0. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Winning
Winning Originally Posted by suiram77
Maybe by your scorecard.

Are you blind Erica too, lol look at the coed page, daddy is at the top boo.

Just keep doing your job boy, and keep daddy at the top.

Papa is winning lol kmsl

Xoxoxoxoxo
That screen shot don't have no weight to it, lmfao lol kmsl omg can you say oh my so lite Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah.

Did Lucy tie it to your fingers lmao, keep posting it Erica, its as useful as a pooper flavored lollipop.
Simple fix to this screen shot and send to ur provider (Ur review only).

Providers can't see ROS for a reason. It would increase the potential of drama on here. Hints the reason they can't comment on reviews either.