Brook Cumings Back To Her Old Bad Habits

Let me start off by saying that I do not like to post anything negative about someone, but I have my limits. In fact, this is not the first NCNS I've experienced. Far from it. However, it is the first NCNS I'm posting.

I've tried to schedule with Brook Cumings before, on more than one occasion. Including under her prior handle here. Two times she has NCNS on me. This is the third and final time.

After reading some of her recent reviews, I figured she had dropped her old bad habits, but I was wrong. As I was pulling into her incall, I get a text with some garbled crap that she has to get a card from the front desk. I told her OK, and that I was there waiting for the room number. I waited for 20 minutes, and no response. I followed up with a couple of other text messages, but still no response.

About 10 minutes after I left, I get a phone call from her. I answer the call, and it's a recording from a credit card company saying they are going to review my account. I know this is a scam that she pulled, because this was my hobby phone, and I have not given the number out.

Be wary of her fellow mongers. She will not only NCNS, but she will do other things to fuck with you. Well Brook, FUCK YOU!!! You skanky piece of shit.

BTW, she just responded to my latest text where I told her I would have to tell all you mongers. I won't give you the play-by-play of what she said, but suffice it to say, she made it clear that she doesn't give a fuck. Her words exactly.
Sorry that happened to you babe...

Not sure why all the NCNS and the weird scam phone call...

If a girl can't see you or doesn't want to... Why not just say that... Instead of wasting your valuable time..

Hopefully you find a playmate to your liking.. That will respect you and your time.
Stand by for incoming from this chick's WKs
Stand by for incoming from this chick's WKs Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Thanks for the heads up. I thought long and hard about it before hitting the send button. Like I said, I don't like saying anything bad about people, but I guess the old saying is true, "You can't teach an old dog new tricks."

Let the WK's come. She has a very long track record of this behavior. The WK's know it as well. So, pick your battles wisely guys.
Sorry that happened to you babe...

Not sure why all the NCNS and the weird scam phone call...

If a girl can't see you or doesn't want to... Why not just say that... Instead of wasting your valuable time..

Hopefully you find a playmate to your liking.. That will respect you and your time. Originally Posted by Analeese
Thank you, Analeese.
Stand by for incoming from this chick's WKs Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Thank you, Analeese. Originally Posted by incocknito

No problem. I've had my share of negative feedback here... Including NCNS...it was never done intentionally or to waste anyone's time..

It seems you've given her a fair chance though..

Hopefully she is okay ... And nothing major going on..to lead to these experiences...
What was her prior handle before Brook Cumings?
incocknito,
"About 10 minutes after I left, I get a phone call from her. I answer the call, and it's a recording from a credit card company saying they are going to review my account. I know this is a scam that she pulled, because this was my hobby phone, and I have not given the number out."

was the credit card company call really from her phone number??
if so, that would take some smarts to tape that spam call and then replay it when she called you.

i'm thinking that the credit card company call may not have been due to you contacting brook. i get lots of spam calls on my legit phone and my hobby phone. the companies just run thru phone numbers.

so, the NCNS is def on her.
the credit card company call - prolly coincidence.