Brooklyn Sky

Guys I hate to post things like this.. but WTF is up with some people?? we have an appt scheduled; we are in constant contact up until 15-20 mins before- then she vanishes; won't answer texts etc..
ANYONE who considers seeing this girl is an idiot- that kind of behaviour is just wrong-providers- be aware that this also takes a lot of planning on the hobbyist side of things- be considerate of their time and schedules as well.
Providers like this (an 99% of you have been great!) make me want to quit the hobby. Just a waste of time over some wacked out slut..
She'll chime in with some stupid excuse- "oh my dildo broke off in my ass this morning" or some shit..

Guys she is all yours.. Good luck.
I don't see how you could call her...I've pm'd her a few times and her voice mail message says that no voice mail has never been set up.
Sorry for your trouble, but this isn't an alert. This is a description of alert-worthy posts: "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material." Your post belongs in coed.
Matching- we were texting constantly- go for it waste your time..
nosweat, this is normal operating procedures now a days. Sorry for your experience but it's pretty much par for the course in Dallas anyways. More pussy = more problems.
She is as cute as she can be, but I got the same treatment.You should have checked her reviews. Sometimes, the prettier they are...
Agree with everyone.. Buyer beware.. Sould have know better.. I am back to sticking to the ones I know that have one UTR- at least they are reliable. Brooklyn had the nerve to send me a PM last night asking about seeing her today...got a very good laugh at that..
  • EDANE
  • 05-19-2012, 11:56 AM
NS, I am sorry to hear of these problems with such a cute provider. I have seen Brooklyn twice and it has been a great experience both times. No issues with setting up the appointment either time as well.
EDANE- flab you had better luck than me.. Keep seeing her.. I won't...
They are people too and have issues, family or financial, or technology. I have many well reviewed established providers that we were all in communication and suddenly, stopped. Phone dies, family problems, did not pay phone bill, or just got a better offer and took it. Who knows.

More than once, my patience and understanding got me on the good side of the provider, so, keep thinking good or realistic thoughts. Of course, some are just erratic or flaky, but many are not.

My $0.02
Yeah, sounds like a double-booking to me and someone showed up early.
Some communication would have been nice, even if just a BS excuse.
Thanks for the info. She is definitely off my list.