Benefits of exclusively seeing an ATF

• S-Man
  • 05-18-2012, 07:01 PM
Recently I started to think of the many benefits when I had an ATF whom I saw exclusively. As a foodie, I enjoyed having a dinner companion who always ordered dessert. Of course, the dinners would have been unbearable if we were not able to hold a conversation. By the time dinner ended, we were so ready for some adult fun.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-18-2012, 11:25 PM
I don't think you need either exclusivity nor an atf/SB arrangement to have a relationship like that. Though, the more you know someone, and build up a trusting friendship, the more those things come naturally.

I find that the restraints of the hobby tend to add to the passion and lust in situations like these.
Seeing at ATF is quite different from seeing someone different each time you hobby. One tends to build a comfortable friendship along the way since both get to know what is expected and what is taboo. Variety may be the spice of life but a good ATF is a great experience if you are fortunate enough to find one.
Man I used to think that way. I had one but I guess in the end we never trusted eachother like I thought we did. I respected her and told her about something of a mistake that happend that I did not really want alot of people knowing. If I had not of told her we probably would still be talking. So she waits and tells me the next night (almost 24 hrs later) that she was pissed at me AFTER she told me earlier it was no big deal. To be fair, we seemed to get along fine, we went to dinner a few times and we even spent the night together. She was the only one I got presents for. She was not a sugar baby I just thought she was hot and I liked her and enjoyed her company.I thought we had fun and I thought we were in the start of a friendship, I had seen her since October of last year. Now she has changed her number. after she gave me a pretty good ass chewing. Then while she was on the phone with me changed her mind again and was telling me she wanted to see me again. Now she has a new number since her old one no longer works and it kinda sucks because some of the things we talked about and she just had "it" whatever that was I could not get enough of her. But Im not sad. I enjoyed every second with her and the ass chewing she gave me was probably the most civil argument anyone has ever done. I have had worse arguments with ex girlfriends haha. But I would not have changed a damn thing. I doubt Ill ever have one again she just made my jaw drop and turned me on that no one else could do. She told me she is kind of a loner so maby she was feeling like I wanted to marry her or something. Who know's? I would not talk anyone out of doing it. One of the best memories I have is seeing her hold her tears back after I got her a Louie V purse. I faked her out like I wasnt going to get it and then I told her to close her eyes and gave it to her. She totally didn't see it coming. LOL
Heh Never mind. Spoke too soon. No problem.
There can be a blurry line between having an ATF and wanting her for more than just an appointment. Wanting to be with her, live with her. That happens here and from what I've read and been told, it usually ends up badly.
When it ends, "poof" goes the ATF.
Do you risk it?
Seeing at ATF is quite different from seeing someone different each time you hobby. One tends to build a comfortable friendship along the way since both get to know what is expected and what is taboo. Variety may be the spice of life but a good ATF is a great experience if you are fortunate enough to find one. Originally Posted by elgato111
So true for me! The more I'm with someone the more fun we always have. I always look forward to their visit & I get very excited when their visit is finally here!
There can be a blurry line between having an ATF and wanting her for more than just an appointment. Wanting to be with her, live with her. That happens here and from what I've read and been told, it usually ends up badly.
When it ends, "poof" goes the ATF.
Do you risk it? Originally Posted by Prolongus
From the short time I've been on here (and observations from media and plain human nature), it seems to me there are a variety of hobbyists. All of this is over simplistic, of course, but I see two basic polarities:

Some guys, from their posts, seem to hobby because they're horny and want pussy (or a bng or whatever they're after). It's purely biological, and providers are merchants of pure physical satisfaction.

Then there are those after the GFE. It's about the need for human touch and companionship. Physical pleasure is almost a spiritual/emotional experience, and there's a desire to feel like there's been something shared in the experience (even if that feeling is all just part of the show).

I think for the second group, we're always just skating around that blurry line. How close do you come to that GFE without it becomeing more GF than it should be, and that's healthy for everyone. For myself, I think an ATF is the ultimate goal, but with Prolongus' warning very clear in the forefront.

It's all fun and games until someone pokes their eye out