Address: Dennis Road near the Korean motel
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: See Ros
Session Length: till done
Fee: $60
Hair Color and Length: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: About 5'3, 130lb. Has nice hips, nice legs and does have very evident attributes of a mixed girl. Has an ample backside and nice skin.
Recommendation: Yes
Cool review, i am interested
Nice review and her pics are good too. I am defiitely interested.
I tried her out earlier this year, and thought she was O.K. I wasn't 100% on her due to the restrictions (no DATY, no MSOG, etc...) but the overall experience was nice, and what I was looking for at the time. Sometimes you get what you need, but not what you want (Sorry, Mick.)
I too had a session with her in the fall in Orlando...good pics, but not what I wanted...Seemed like a nice person but seemed like she was i over her head or inexperienced, paranoid....Im having a hard time finding th words for the session but I wouldnt recommend. Like I said nice person tho.

edit: ithink it was Orlando, as I travel a lot...hehe
I too had a session with her in the fall in Orlando...good pics, but not what I wanted...Seemed like a nice person but seemed like she was i over her head or inexperienced, paranoid....Im having a hard time finding th words for the session but I wouldnt recommend. Like I said nice person tho.

edit: ithink it was Orlando, as I travel a lot...hehe Originally Posted by Get_It_Greg
I doubt it was her.. This kid travels from here to Killeen and that is it... I asked her and she told me...At $60 a pop, she does not get enough money to range to FL... At age 18-19, she is a newbie in the business. She is not a runaway. Her German mother lives in this area and talks to her everyday..
I tried her out earlier this year, and thought she was O.K. I wasn't 100% on her due to the restrictions (no DATY, no MSOG, etc...) but the overall experience was nice, and what I was looking for at the time. Sometimes you get what you need, but not what you want (Sorry, Mick.) Originally Posted by ogre39
I would not eat a provider ever... She is not my girlfriend and the level of trust is zero... but perhaps BBBJ which she does not offer, yet,,,,