Things I'm Thankful For...

Hi Everyone,

Since it is the time of year to consider what we are thankful for I would like to offer thanks for this community and the people running this board. We may not always agree or share a common viewpoint and the disagreements can get heated at times, but we are all here for the same reason. I am thankful that we all have a safe place that we can interact and share in this hobby. I have found it to be extremely rewarding and mutually beneficial...

Thanks
I'll toast to that! Words cannot express how thankful I am for eccie and it's community. I'm so lucky to have stumbled upon this place. It still seems too good to be true. It's like a secret society of the funnest girls and guys on the planet.
❤️
It is pretty cool that we all (for the most part) look out for each other. Everyone pays it forward in some little way. In a really fucked up way, this place sometimes makes me gain faith in humanity.

Although I imagine most of us would never want to be friends in real life...
RJinLR - Well said
I too, am thankful for our little corner of the world...and the wonderful friendships Ive made here. We have a great group of people...who may not always agree, but always keep it entertaining. Im grateful to be a part of this community and for the friendships Ive formed here. Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope everybody's Thanksgiving was great. Mine was. To the OP's start, I will add this. I began almost 4 years ago here, totally unproven and having to jump through some hoops to get anyone to see me. Somehow, I convinced a long since retired lady to see me. That was my start. Now, within my limited play opportunities, I have way more fine ladies happy to see me than I have opportunities to see. I never dreamed that would happen when I started here and I am truly thankful for all of you. You know who you are - and please know you have put a smile on my face. I hope I've done the same for you.
I too am very thankful for this site; for the moderators, who spank us when we're bad (and some of us like that); for the hobbyists, most of whom help the rest of us by telling us how to avoid doing something that might get us in trouble, and some of whom show us why we should take that advice, simply by not taking it; and finally, for the ladies on here, who are willing to do this;and finally, to the provider, rainbowskye, who referred me here from her BP ad, when I tried to get together with her, but she was just leaving town to go home just as I was arriving home from a 3 week vacation.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
And rainbowskye, the next time you are coming to Tulsa, so I can thank you in person, and more concretely.