Trump finally finds a job

Everyone deserves a second chance. Even convicted felons. Maybe he can hold on to this one after he loses the election. Or he can go back when he makes it to the halfway house, assuming he doesn't die in prison.

The Biden economy is so strong businesses are willing to hire convicted felons out on bail.
https://x.com/BillKristol/status/1848075615754227868
He's not a hard worker. He'd be fired in the first week
He would be FIRED on the first day for drinking a dozen diet cokes, and shitting his pants all before lunchtime on day one.

His only skill is saying veiled racist comments and grabbing and assaulting women.

Any guy with a sense of a backbone would have back handed him properly and sent him to the ground. It's only cause he hires body guards that he has his teeth and hair.

Once he is residing in jail after the election is all over, Bubba is gonna be balls deep in Trump till his cellmate can't tell the difference between a fart and a cough.
he'd never make it. i did 1 year at Burger King. that shit is legit. 1st night all i heard was beepers when i was trying to fall asleep..
If donny works hard at the french fry job he may get a promotion to Ronald McDonald, the Hamburger-Happy Clown.
Good Luck donny!