dear moderator

just a quick thank you to the moderator who decided to once again
ban tatasddd

i'm sure 99% of posters here are much happier now.....

just a quick thank you to the moderator who decided to once again
ban tatasddd

i'm sure 99% of posters here are much happier now.....

Originally Posted by chizzy
I will not miss him. I am sorry for somewhat provoking him. I knew it was a matter of time before the ban hammer hit him but i do honestly feel he will be back sometime.
Banned already? That was... well I was going to say fast, but that's actually pretty normal for him. What did I miss?
Thank you, Chizzy.
Thank you, Chizzy. Originally Posted by Chase7
Agree !!
I'm one of the 99% who is very happy
There was more banter and posting in the three days he was here than there was in the past month though.

Yeah, he is rough around the edges but at least there was something here to be entertained by other than rehashing how bad the scene is now if you want young, thin, non-other-hobby-having pussy.
Bumping old posts post did it for me. The final one was the one on Jenny, bulling and or mean spirited to me.
There was more banter and posting in the three days he was here than there was in the past month though.

Yeah, he is rough around the edges but at least there was something here to be entertained by other than rehashing how bad the scene is now if you want young, thin, non-other-hobby-having pussy. Originally Posted by pensfan123456
He might be an asset if he werent such a troll.

Yeah, he is rough around the edges but at least there was something here to be entertained by other than rehashing how bad the scene is now if you want young, thin, non-other-hobby-having pussy. Originally Posted by pensfan123456
1. He outed people,more than one if I remember

2. Look at his reviews and posts. He degraded and I think actually hated women.... they were pieces of meat to him

I rather have boring than having a piece of shit post his crap
Good riddance

It is the same crap with him every time - it is why he has been banned over 25 times and why he has used a slew of multiple handles to try to evade the bans.

He contributes nothing and just causes issues

2. Look at his reviews and posts. He degraded and I think actually hated women.... they were pieces of meat to him

I rather have boring than having a piece of shit post his crap Originally Posted by chizzy
Correct on all counts

After one of his many bans, he came back the next few days multiple times under multiple new handles viciously outing several people. Luckily the mods back then were on alert and could take his posts down fairly quickly - but still they made it to the board for a short period of time . . .

I rather have boring than having a piece of shit post his crap Originally Posted by chizzy
So did your boy Bambino. He provided details on people’s personal life and
Property. He harassed a provider daily, along with a couple others he didn’t like. In fact he was more dangerous because he seemed like a somewhat normal human when he wasn’t flying off the handle.
You guys are ok with him because he (I guess) is friends with some of you. Not
Really sure but he’s every bit a loose cannon as this loose cannon.
It just wasnt aimed at you.
I don’t need either guy, but I’m sure both will be back.
Nobody in Pittsburgh is as bad as Tatts. I went pointless here for years and i got 2 pts because of his shit. He does the same spiel over and over. Should be perma banned by now. He provides nothing to this site.
  • Typo
  • 02-25-2021, 05:41 PM

I agree. At least there was a bit of entertainment for a for a few days. I expected him to go out with a bang, but seemed more like a sizzle.

I guess its back to politics and yes recommendations that should be nos...
Good riddance

It is the same crap with him every time - it is why he has been banned over 25 times and why he has used a slew of multiple handles to try to evade the bans.

He contributes nothing and just causes issues Originally Posted by berryberry
The funniest part was that he claimed to have 250-300 different handles here. FFS, I would have difficulties coming up with 50 different handles if someone paid me to do it!
unless I was allowed to use this tatasddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddd