No AA

Just a quick question for the providers. No judgement (unless it's something completely ridiculous). For those who don't provide to AA gentlemen, what is your reasoning? Feel free to respond........
I'm way off topic,but I only spend my hard earned money on appreciative providers.
Do your research bro! This topic has been beaten to death, revived, and beaten to death again. There are numerous posts about it
Some say bc they're disrespectful & are more likely to rob you but I see all races.
Some say they are more rough
I don't really go searching through threads like that..... I just thought I'd ask.
I don't really go searching through threads like that..... I just thought I'd ask. Originally Posted by concon
You'd be better off searching through the threads rather than create another pointless thread about this topic....maybe you needed some drama in your life tonight...

Here you go:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1945551
racism ...
In b4 10+ pages.
I don't really go searching through threads like that..... I just thought I'd ask. Originally Posted by concon
Well maybe you should. Kind of the point of a place like this.
Not trying to stir the pot but probably for the same reasons potential clients state "No AA Providers". Even though I'm multiracial & only a 1/4 Black, we are in Texas and I think the one drop rule still applies for some people.

However, it is pertinent to note that those that say "No AA" sometimes are seeing AAs on the down low.

I'm telling you, this world is rather intriguing *laughs*.

LJ, xox

A simple Search will answer all your hobby questions, or sound whiny .... your choice.
  • L.A.
  • 04-01-2017, 09:13 PM
I don't know why providers discriminate against certain airlines....really seems strange.
It's about time someone asked this question!
Im an AA friendly provider but i definitely have an opinion on this

Ok, well I don't think there should be a reason why a provider doesn't want to see someone. Its her pussy and mouth so she's allowed to have control over her goodies. Just like when I see ISOs guys say no AA ladies or no BBW. Hey preference is a preference.
WALDT