Met a provider bcd and then in the RW. She still doesn't recognize me.

• IMN2U
  • 04-03-2017, 06:53 PM
A while back, I met a provider BCD and we had a decent time. Many moons later (and without going into any details), she introduces herself to me in the real world. She and I were so cool. We didn't let on to anyone that we knew each other from before.

I see her from time to time in the RW.

Now, based on another thread, it's become clear this provider really doesn't recognize me in the RW as someone she did bcd. Ha!

I guess sometimes its good to be unrecognized. I guess she wasn't too focused on my face or my voice bcd. Her focus must have been lower. Ha ha!

Does seeing someone mostly only naked make it more difficult to remember what they look like with clothes on?

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Where you see a guy or a provider in the RW, act like you never met them before bcd (like we should do), and then, POOF, they introduce their RW self to you and honestly dont realize that they know you from the hobby?

Fucking Incognito! She doesnt know who I am!
I am shocked. Really shocked that when you see her in real life you do not start screaming her provider name, run up to her, and start humping her leg.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-03-2017, 07:30 PM
I was at a gaming event, sitting literally across the table from a hobby gent. I was SO focused on RL that I didn't even put it together until afterwards when he sent me an email. *Doh*...
Well, you said many moons later.... I imagine she saw a lot of different guys during those moons and didn't commit them all to memory.
I think the reality might be that the bcd didn't really stand out for her. I wouldn't take that personal, it's a fact of the hobby sometimes.

The BCD was a little more of an event for you than it was for her.
I am shocked. Really shocked that when you see her in real life you do not start screaming her provider name, run up to her, and start humping her leg. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm guessin he only had 1.2" of danglin death ! ?
I've had several guys book an appt show up and had no idea they ever met me...even though they had.

I also had one client that I had one session with... didn't see him for a year then he contacted me through eccie and wanted dinner+drinks+bcd I looked at him for awhile trying to figure out where I knew him from because his face looked so familiar...til it clicked...we had already finished with dinner so then I refreshed his memory...he was so embarrassed that he didn't recognize me.

It happens sometimes...kinda funny too
If you didn't leave a lasting impression, that's not really a bad thing. When they remember you, is when you should be worried. Maybe she was out with family, and didn't want to spark up convo with you knowing you from the hobby.
Then there was the time I interviewed a lady for a RL job, realized 30 seconds into the interview we had met BCD as client and provider. She either never realized (must have made a great impression) or played it very cool.

I actually made her a job offer based on her RL skills, she declined

I had already thought out the eventual conversation I would have had if she would have accepted.
I've had it happen. Interacted with a couple of providers in RW with my job and i either saw them layer and they didn't recognize me or didn't recognize me in the RW encounter. Funny/interesting to see the difference and here their conversations in the RW.
I cannot speak for others but when I'm getting ready for an appointment and about to visit with someone, I have a different mindset than I do in the real world.

First ... it's ALL about the sensual aspects of our lives at the moment.

I'm generally not ready to pounce on someone in the produce isle, or at a restaurant, when I'm out in the real world. My nipples aren't getting in the mood to be played with.

Or I'm not ready to grab someone and start kissing them when out in public. Most of the time, anyway.

And yes ... one "looks" and "sees" someone differently when you're jumping into bed with them after meeting for ... about 5 seconds beforehand.

So it's a guess, but a pretty good one, that I could be one of those females that might not recognize a client that I had seen previously.

Especially if it had been a few years or more.

After a bit of time, you'll remember the REALLY REALLY good ones. And the REALLY REALLY bad ones.

Whenever I go out, often I'll see a few men who look familiar. But I'm also at that age, too.

Gosh ... it's my hope that if a client recognizes me out in public, he'll be cool and not say anything to me.

That IS what you're supposed to do.

SSSShhhhhhh. It's a secret life here!

Bottom line, if she didn't recognize you, please don't be upset about it OR think less of her because she didn't remember you while in a completely different environment.

Some of us are experts at compartmentalizing.

Best,
Elisabeth
Is it me? LOL
Yes, its always about you ...
Some of us are experts at compartmentalizing. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Very well said EW. Your entire post was extremly informative.

Hugs,
Torre