Important...

I have had a real craving for getting it on in different places.. The bedroom is getting so ordinary..

I was wondering if anyone has ever had an orgasm on a roller coaster?

When I think about it,
I am thinking of doing this with or without you,
one that vibrates or one that doesn't..
That is the question..
I have had a real craving for getting it on in different places.. The bedroom is getting so ordinary.. Originally Posted by melannie_star
How about the living room? I would LOVE to have some comfy chair sex with you.

The stripper chair sex thing is a fantasy of mine.

netman

PS: YUMMY!!!

Park playground, Ferris wheel, parking garage, rooftop... Check on all. Playground in the park was awesome!
Reminds me of the movie Fear with mark Wallberg and Reese Witherspoon the part where he fingers her on the ferris wheel and she has a orgasm..Best movie ever! Love me some Marky Marky though
I was at Six Flags the other day and had a similar thought. I was actually trying to decide which ride would be best to try it on lol
Runaway mountain! Isn't that one the dark one?
Tara! Good to see you in my Computer this morning.. how the heck have you been You are so right, I was trying to think of the name of that movie.. you are so right. Have a great day!
I was at Six Flags the other day and had a similar thought. I was actually trying to decide which ride would be best to try it on lol Originally Posted by thrakattack82
Boy!!! You know I am close by.. Next time Call me
My ex and I had a thing for parks...brings back some fun memories for sure.
Remember the old Cave Ride??? Wow I had more BJs and pussy fingering in that place!!
Boy!!! You know I am close by.. Next time Call me Originally Posted by melannie_star
I know, and I was thinking about that as well! We should definitely make a trip out there soon
My client and I were out shopping a few weeks ago and as I was trying on some dresses and he was trying on some suits things got a little... risqué. It was very hot.
I have had a real craving for getting it on in different places.. The bedroom is getting so ordinary..

I was wondering if anyone has ever had an orgasm on a roller coaster?

When I think about it,
I am thinking of doing this with or without you,
one that vibrates or one that doesn't..
That is the question.. Originally Posted by melannie_star
I don't know. You in the bedroom sounds pretty hot to me. . .
I feel like the log ride at night has to be the best option. Yes I am still dwelling on this lol.