Who Are the Top CW Providers and Some Session Highlights?

• pxmcc
  • 11-01-2017, 03:21 AM
Btw, is CW now a thing, like Greek or Daty?

I'll start with my first and only CW session-which I distinguish from the BngNGo by the fixed session length and msog-and that was a f.h. CW session with the redoubtable Karlie Raines. (She may have me saved as Grk_Frk in her rollloooddexx lol.) While I didn't believe it was possible for a provider to actually continuously orally worship a cock for a straight hour, Karlie was completely unfazed. She is good for as many pops as the hobbyist is good for, so I'd definitely recommend that he eats his Wheaties before the session. I skipped breakfast that day and forgot to eat my Wheaties, so I was only up for 1 round. Next time, ima do a couple H-town to Sealy (well first I got bored of the Katy ride, then I got bored of the Brookshire ride) bike rides beforehand, plus eat my Wheaties, so I can bring my A-game, and go for at least a hat trick...
I would like to know as well!
Is CW the same as Edging?
  • pxmcc
  • 11-01-2017, 10:12 AM
Is CW the same as Edging? Originally Posted by acocksman
CW is, as I understand it, continuous oral pleasure, while my understanding of edging is that it involves continuously taking the subject to the brink of orgasm while not allowing orgasm until practically the last minute of the session. If done correctly, leads to an earth-shattering o.

Providers who offer either want to clarify?

I'll start with my first and only CW session-which I distinguish from the BngNGo by the fixed session length and msog-and that was a f.h. CW session with the redoubtable Karlie Raines. (She may have me saved as Grk_Frk in her rollloooddexx lol.) While I didn't believe it was possible for a provider to actually continuously orally worship a cock for a straight hour, Karlie was completely unfazed. She is good for as many pops as the hobbyist is good for, so I'd definitely recommend that he eats his Wheaties before the session. I skipped breakfast that day and forgot to eat my Wheaties, so I was only up for 1 round. Next time, ima do a couple H-town to Sealy (well first I got bored of the Katy ride, then I got bored of the Brookshire ride) bike rides beforehand, plus eat my Wheaties, so I can bring my A-game, and go for at least a hat trick... Originally Posted by pxmcc
I always figured that CW has always been standard, unless it's a QV only because of a time situation.
I'm not claiming to be an expert, but am experienced in catering to Gentlemen LOL
Edging is yes keeping you right on the edge for the whole session, almost popping butt pulling back just before. then hittig you hard for a explosive O, hopefully more then one.
Cock worship is adoring your sweet cock with hand,mouth, tits, toys. All to bring pleasure, keeping you with the need for more especially after you cum, just never stopping as your sweet throbbing cock is what I crave...or this is how I play with the cocks that are brought to me for my pleasure
Haven't scrolled through Coed in a while and when I do,
I see this!.... Definitely eat your Wheaties gentleman lol

Kisses

I'll start with my first and only CW session-which I distinguish from the BngNGo by the fixed session length and msog-and that was a f.h. CW session with the redoubtable Karlie Raines. (She may have me saved as Grk_Frk in her rollloooddexx lol.) While I didn't believe it was possible for a provider to actually continuously orally worship a cock for a straight hour, Karlie was completely unfazed. She is good for as many pops as the hobbyist is good for, so I'd definitely recommend that he eats his Wheaties before the session. I skipped breakfast that day and forgot to eat my Wheaties, so I was only up for 1 round. Next time, ima do a couple H-town to Sealy (well first I got bored of the Katy ride, then I got bored of the Brookshire ride) bike rides beforehand, plus eat my Wheaties, so I can bring my A-game, and go for at least a hat trick... Originally Posted by pxmcc

Kisses Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
Karlie you are the best.
Ms.Athena and Karli Raines very different styles both awesome.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-03-2017, 02:24 AM
We have a new addition to the CW pantheon: Alyssa71. Extreme pse style CW
  • pxmcc
  • 11-03-2017, 04:05 AM

Kisses Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
Karlie the dancing faces on your signature line are mesmerizing. i could watch 'em for days. felt like i was watching michael flatley going to mothafrickin town, dropping thunderbolts with every new step...
^^^ do you have a life outside this SMHB. I see you live 24/7 through here. Me thinks you are WW
^^^ do you have a life outside this SMHB. I see you live 24/7 through here. Me thinks you are WW Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Did you just call pxmcc WW? You're effin' retarded. Who are you to tell him he is a no lifer? You're on the same board. Shitstain. LOL
  • pxmcc
  • 11-03-2017, 12:35 PM
^^^ do you have a life outside this SMHB. I see you live 24/7 through here. Me thinks you are WW Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Dorian, please just stfu...
A 160 lb whale and a 280 lb loser who can't see his dick

You two are the perfect match