Duck Lips vs Tongue Out vs Snapchat Filters

Ladies, would any of you be kind enough to answer this burning question: Why do you stick your tongues out in your poses?

Perhaps you believe it’s cute, like those Snapchat filters you insist on using?

I'm not crazy about the ducklip poses either, but give me a nice set of ducklips over a tongue hanging out any day, except for the incredible tongue on FemiLove. Now that’s a tongue worth showing off!
  • pxmcc
  • 10-28-2018, 02:42 PM
^^lol..
To each their own, but yes it does seem to be a growing trend.
Snapchat filters can be fun, but I do agree overused.
I'll take tongue out of the the other two. And Snapchat filters in ads or showcases...pass. You can't really SEE the person and what you are wanting to book.
..Snapchat filters can be fun.. Originally Posted by Exotic Yazmin DDD
No man wants to see any of that shit. Ladies, if you are posting for us, keep it normal. We HATE that foofoo bunny, kissy pucker, blah blah shit. Just be you.

Also.

Stay out of the bathroom for the selfie. Never pose in a bathroom mirror. Use a full mirror in a real room. And clean up the back ground. Take a minute to care about the picture and we will take a minute to care about viewing it.

Also also,

No dumbass angles or wierd zoom. No man wants to tilt his phone image to see you.

Show the whole package. If you only post ass, you are telling us you have no confidence in your chest. Vice versa. You be you and be proud. Everyone here likes a different flavor, be proud of your flavor, remember confidence is sexy.

The more picturesthe better. All types. Evening out. Casual. Peek a boo. For me only. Voom voom. Marketing 101, the longer a person stays engaged the higher the sale ratio.
Foook, coed used to be lit before my foooking creativity was stymied. When I'm mod I'm pointing folks for bullshit threads. Hey modos, make shine mod over coed please. Liven dis bihhh up. Reasons why women stick tongues out is because I guess they are insinuating they can suck dick or the same as taking a picture with the middle finger out, that's their way of saying fuck you to the world. More often than not it's because most people aren't independent thinkers it live as foook as Shine so they follow what others do. Either way, they have a pussy so we have to put up with stupid antics, I guess. Who knows what really goes through the mind of chicks. Shout out to my eccie homies, pxo, Brooke Wilde, soul mano, slitlikr, seeko p, champo Bruno, biggie slim, camo(kammye), etc.Treyway! Come by and drink with your boy, we at the Ritz tonight. Lynn has to be the best manager in the biz. Tooodlez....
I'm over snap chat filters. They we're cool at first, but now it's like an old TV commercial.
Just smile and show off the good you have to offer
  • pxmcc
  • 10-29-2018, 03:25 PM
providers: if you don't want to show your face, just stick to body pics. leave off the silly snapchat filters, thx..
They pop up....I click off
No man wants to see any of that shit. Ladies, if you are posting for us, keep it normal. We HATE that foofoo bunny, kissy pucker, blah blah shit. Just be you.

Also.

Stay out of the bathroom for the selfie. Never pose in a bathroom mirror. Use a full mirror in a real room. And clean up the back ground. Take a minute to care about the picture and we will take a minute to care about viewing it.

Also also,

No dumbass angles or wierd zoom. No man wants to tilt his phone image to see you.

Show the whole package. If you only post ass, you are telling us you have no confidence in your chest. Vice versa. You be you and be proud. Everyone here likes a different flavor, be proud of your flavor, remember confidence is sexy.

The more picturesthe better. All types. Evening out. Casual. Peek a boo. For me only. Voom voom. Marketing 101, the longer a person stays engaged the higher the sale ratio. Originally Posted by Mythos
Nailed it.

They pop up....I click off Originally Posted by tbone2u
x2

Also.

Also also,

The more picturesthe better. All types. Evening out. Casual. Peek a boo. For me only. Voom voom. Marketing 101, the longer a person stays engaged the higher the sale ratio. Originally Posted by Mythos
Exactly this.
Obviously this isn’t working lol