Encounter Beware Robbery attempt to injure!!

User ID: -
Date: 8/23/23
Name: Sasha in ad no female at meet
Phone: 585-215-4462
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/joyful/58242250
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Chili AVE (To specific The Dr)
Activities: none Getting hit in the head by a cane and running out the door
Hair Length and Color: n/a
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beware of that address. I am sure the same assholes will try again with some other girls picture and different numbers. One guy answers the door and tries to convince me its okay to go in. I am already turning away when a cane hits me on the side of my face from the stairway behind me. I run. I hear the first guy telling the other to "get him, get him" I never turned back, nobody followed me out of the building. They did call me 10 minutes later. Can't imagine they thought I would answer that call.
Recommendation: No
Ouch!!
Thanks for the heads up, Later
Moved to Coed forum
Sorry to hear that. Glad you got out of there.
cane ...lol
Same thing happened fo me with the chick that had the star burst tatoo on her right shoulder.I got out if there safe but decided to teach the mr tough guy a valuable lesson .Used a different phone and my other truck to set up another date when the fucker came out he got a surprise.Don't think he liked the truck door slammed up on him or the big heavy snow brush up side his head.I hate low life assholes.
Coulda been worse, glad you're ok.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/roche...g/865637371893 Thanks, her ad normally says Henrietta. New ad and #, wonder if some assholes were just using her ad.
That ad is a different Sasha. She is legit. Saw her yesterday in fact. Hitting me from behind in a hotel hallway would take way more balls than the dark apt hall they were in
User ID: -
Date: 8/23/23
Name: Sasha in ad no female at meet
Phone: 585-215-4462
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/joyful/58242250
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Chili
Activities: none Getting hit in the head by a cane and running out the door
Hair Length and Color: n/a
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beware of that address. I am sure the same assholes will try again with some other girls picture and different numbers. One guy answers the door and tries to convince me its okay to go in. I am already turning away when a cane hits me on the side of my face from the stairway behind me. I run. I hear the first guy telling the other to "get him, get him" I never turned back, nobody followed me out of the building. They did call me 10 minutes later. Can't imagine they thought I would answer that call.
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by Later5015
Address too specific
Chili Ave. ain't no place to be hangin' around -- don't matter how tough you are.
  • pbk
  • 08-31-2023, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the heads up.
Address too specific Originally Posted by The Drummer

thanks for the warning
cane ...lol Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Don't laugh. I got hit with a toilet seat riser once.