Thank you, Vegas

I still wish this board was a little more active in the Vegas area. But, I was able to gather enough information to help me have a great week.

When I learned I would be returning to Vegas alone - no SO, no other co-workers, I decided it was the perfect time to go completely crazy on the playground. I think I accomplished that.

To the ladies I met: THANK YOU! Each of you are wonderful and I truly enjoyed our time together.

Alyssa: I have told you this privately, but it is worth sharing publicly. You completely 'ruined' the plan that I had - and that's a good thing. I wanted to spend an extended period of time with one or two girls. After you totally redefined 'Girlfriend Experience', I didn't think it was fair to anyone else to try to match that. I would love to share some Bottle Caps with you both inside and outside the hobby.

To the gentlemen I contacted both publicly and privately: Thank You! The information you provided was invaluable and that's what this board is all about. Your recommendations helped me avoid getting screwed in a bad way.

And with that, it's back to the real world. So, this morning my life is once again like a John Denver song:

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.....
I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again
oh, babe, I hate to go!
My momma always said, "but if you never leave.. You can never go back!"
...and on that note - I learned on the shuttle to the airport that this conference will be in Orlando next year.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, say it isn't so!! I'll be looking for a new conference.

I also hear that Oklahoma is actually a pretty cool place to visit