Seeking Arrangements is it TGTBT or legit

Seeking Arrangements is it TGTBT or legit

I have a few dates scheduled here and my radar says caution. What you guys think?
Too legit to quit
Most of my hobby is on SA.
I just don't like you have to put a picture on there to be able to message them.
  • BR-8
  • 04-26-2016, 03:38 PM
I just don't like you have to put a picture on there to be able to message them. Originally Posted by r1richard
+1
Yea. Thats not going to happen.

I just don't like you have to put a picture on there to be able to message them. Originally Posted by r1richard
We've exhausted this topic before...yes it's very legit.
Unless something's changed since I've been on but I didn't have to put up a pic.
I joined, but kept my photo out of it.
Pic not required, but if it were just post one that is blurry. SA is so legit! Just like with probiders, you have to find one that has chemistry with you, once you do it is well worth it. I have a SB and we talk about work, drink together, hangout and then fuck. We do COT, BBBJ, Mish, Doggie, anything I ask, swallows, strokes me into her waiting tongue and lies to me about how much she enjoyed it. Whole package for an evening for $300 what I would spend for merely an hour and I don't have to hurry. I show up at 7pm and leave around 10pm. She is only seeing one guy that night and we set no time limit because she does not have the next guy coming over in ten minutes. SBs are not high volume like some women providers and that makes for more fun. When you find right one, she contacts me from time to time to talk and be friendly.
You must be single. Us married dawgs can't do that. However I can see where that would be a great way to really relax. Heard from some that some women just want to get it over with to get paid.
You must be single. Us married dawgs can't do that. However I can see where that would be a great way to really relax. Heard from some that some women just want to get it over with to get paid. Originally Posted by wildwing
I am married, and I can do ti, have the same situation as Boudin. Its just during the day, not evening. I will see 1 of 3 present SBs I am involved with, and it always is at least 2 hours. So worth it.
For me time is the issue. I never know when I'll be able to hobby between work and family life. I have to plan to skip work some how or wait till the family is all out of town or preoccupied till late, which is rare.
For me time is the issue. I never know when I'll be able to hobby between work and family life. I have to plan to skip work some how or wait till the family is all out of town or preoccupied till late, which is rare. Originally Posted by Sinclar
This is me - EXACTLY.

Also, cash supply is an issue most of the time. Like right now for example. Though they say SA chicks are cheaper.

Thing is, I don't want or need the chicks calling me to shoot the shit. That's the reason I pay hookers. No strings.
Tried it out a few months ago in Vegas with no luck. Might look into it out here!
Or you could just offer evenings for $300 on here... :P I'm sure you would get a LOT of response on that one!

Tried it out a few months ago in Vegas with no luck. Might look into it out here! Originally Posted by kellie_love
Not in BR it's bullshit